𝙨𝙞𝙭;

𝐅𝐥𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 I was looking forward to, I genuinely love Quidditch, I would be loving this lesson more if I didn't have to look at Malfoy's hideous face all lesson. I was stood between Ron and Harry, I really wanted to stand by H, but never mind. Madam Hooch comes into view and we all quieten down, I love her eyes, they're so unique. Why am I such a basic human? "Good afternoon, class." she greets walking down the line of us students and adjusting her gloves. "Good afternoon, Madam Hooch." we all greet back.

She greets someone called Amanda and someone else in Slytherin. "Welcome to your first flying lesson. Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step up to the left side of their broomstick." We do as she says as she urges us to hurry up. "Stick your right hand over the broom and say, up!" "Up!" we demand and mine comes straight to my hand, I look up and see Harry had also succeeded in getting his broom up, Malfoy also did, but I don't care about that, at least two Gryffindor's did it. Ron starts getting antsy with his broom. "Up!" he demands harshly and the broom wacks the poor sod in the face. Harry and I can't help it but burst out laughing.

"Good broom." I praise. "Shut up, you two." Ron scolds. "How you even do it anyway, Creepy?" "A girl never tell's her secrets." I smirk with a wink and block out his further comments. "Now, once you've got hold of your broom, I want you to mount it." Hooch remarks, that also sounds wrong, I wonder if she realised that. "And grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off the end." We all get on our broomsticks. "When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground, hard. Keep your broom steady, hover for a moment, and then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle... 3 ...2 ..." She blows her whistle and Neville's broomstick starts lifting him off of the ground, he genuinely looked terrified.

"Mr. Longbottom." Hooch says worry somewhere in her voice. "Oh shit." I murmur. "Evie! Language!" Hermione reprimands. "Hermione, we have bigger fish to fry, right now! Who cares if I just cussed!" I look up at Neville. Students start to tell him to get down... I think he would if he had control. Neville starts soaring to the sky. This is gonna get ugly, and fast. He starts to bash into walls and everyone is panicking apart from the Slytherins and I, this doesn't mean I don't care about the guy, it's just... screaming for him to stop, that isn't gonna make him suddenly stop.

I see the three of my friends looking at me with a questioning look, I shrug and look back towards Neville who was heading straight for the us crowd of students. We all dodge out of the way and Madam Hooch dives out of the way, as she was at the nose of the impact. Neville zooms past a statue with a sharp spear and his cloak gets caught on it. His cloak rips through making him fall to a torch and his cloak gets caught on that too, but he slips out of it, making him fall to the floor with a hard thud. I can only imagine the pain he's feeling. We all scoot out of the way as Madam Hooch gets to Neville to see what was broken and what wasn't.

"Oh dear, it's a broken wrist." Hooch says. "Good boy, come on now, up you get." She lifts him up and they begin to walk away, but I also see the greaseball himself pick up Neville's Remembrall. "Everyone's to keep their feet firmly on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say, Quidditch." Malfoy starts to snicker, "Did you see his face? Maybe if the fat lump had given this a squeeze, he'd have remembered to fall on his fat arse." Doesn't he even know how to be nice. I hate spoilt brats! "Shut up, you prick!" I sneer. It seems Harry had the same balls as me as we both step up to Malfoy.

"Give it here, Malfoy." Harry demands determined to receive Neville's possession back for him. "Yeah, you good for nothing." I hiss holding my hand out. "No. I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find." he gets onto his broom and floats around our group. "How 'bout up on the roof?" He flies higher, way higher than anyone could dare. "What's the matter, Potter, Weasley? Bit beyond your reach?" "Screw this." I whisper and tie my hair back with a hair bobble I was smart enough to pick up on the way out of the dorm. I jump onto my broom and fly up to Malfoy.