Prologue

Once upon a time, in a beautiful forest, there is a log cabin.

Inside the log cabin, there are three family members: the mother, the father, and their child. His mother has long white hair that is like the color of snow. His father has short brown hair.

Their child has short fluffy white hair and green eyes. His name is Nagito Komaeda but he is known as Little Green Riding hood. He is kind-hearted, cute, and loves to go on adventures. He is only eight years old. Whenever he goes outside, he will always wear his green hood cape on. Little Green Riding Hood even loves to visit his grandmother.

Now, you may be thinking that the fairy tale is going to be happy and sweet, right? Well, here's the thing: every happy stories has dark moments.

What is also in the forest that lives in the cave, is Junko Enoshima and her second in commander, Mukuro. You see, she and the wolves would terrorize the villages, kill the innocent villagers and worst of all, kidnap the children so that they can eat them for dinner.

Junko believes that wolves, like themselves, are evil and shouldn't make friends with humans. Even her wolf people agrees with her. However, there is one wolf child that disagree s with her.

His name is Hajime Hinata but is also known as Little Wolf. He is also eight years old. So, what happens when Junko commands him to kidnap Little Green Riding Hood?

Let's just say that a beautiful journey with the two little boys is about to begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, are you guys excited for this fairytale story:D