Chapter 3

The Morning sunlight shines through Nagito's bedroom window.

Nagito is awake because of the sunlight.  He gets out of bed and went to the bathroom so he can brush his teeth and take a bath.

His parents made breakfast and are waiting for their son to come downstairs. Finally, the white haired boy came downstairs, wearing his favorite green hood cape.

"Good morning, Mommy and Daddy!"

"Good morning, Little Green Riding hood." His parents said.

Little Green Riding Hood sits at the kitchen table and eats his breakfast. His mother made him bagels with cream cheese and a glass of orange Juice.

"I'm so excited! I am going to Grandma's house." The boy said as he takes a bite of his bagel.

"We can tell, my son. However, you have to remember the rules that your father and I told you when traveling to the deep woods." His mother said.

"Mhm! When you see a dangerous animal, run away immediately and head straight to the house." Little Green said.

"That's correct." His Mother said.

"It's really important that you are safe because animals can easily target children like you." His father said.

After they finished eating breakfast, Little Green Riding Hood got his small basket from the table in the living . His mother got a bottle of lemonade, and a jar of strawberry jelly. She puts it in his basket.

When Little Green Riding Hood opens the door, he said goodbye to his parents.

His parents said goodbye to him and watch their son leave the house. The little boy knows the location of his Grandmother's house.

It would only take 20 minutes for him to reach to his Grandmother's house. He remembered when he would have fun in his Grandmother's house. They would bake desserts together, play games, kniiting clothes, and even listen to each other stories.

The green hooded boy went into the deep forest. The deep forest is where there are a couple of animals like deers, rabbits, birds, woodpeckers, foxes, and chipmunks.

However, he must be on a lookout for any wild animals, especially the wolves. So far, there are not any dangerous ones that he sees.

The trees are huge and the bushes even have types of berries such as gooseberries, blackberries, and raspberries.

Little Green Riding Hood starts skipping as he is heading to his Grandmother's house.

What the little boy didn't know is that someone is following him. Little Wolf is sneaking through the bushes, following him.

Making sure that the albino boy doesn't suspect him as a wolf, Little Wolf is wearing a hat that covers his wolf ears. He even tucks his tail inside his pants so he doesn't see it.

Junko ordered him to kidnap the innocent little boy. The brown haired wolf boy sees the happy boy skipping.

He is nervous about doing this. Little Wolf can imagine the horror that the little boy will face when he takes him to his cave.

'I don't want to do this. This boy deserves to be happy and live free. Not be eaten by the wolves.' Little Wolf thought, sadly.

Suddenly, Little Green Riding Hood starts to sing a song. It was his Grandmother's favorite song. The song is called Sakura Sakura.

"Sakura sakura
Noyama mo sato mo
Miwatasu kagiri
Kasumi ka kumo ka
Asahi ni niou
Sakura sakura
Hana zakari"