Chapter 2

The next day, Junko is outside of the cave with Mukuro. They are discussing about their next plan.

"We need a new plan. Last time, we attacked the new village and got the children but we're gonna have to do more than that." Junko said.

"How about we don't attack the village but we disguised ourselves as villagers. That way we can be able to trick them" Mukuro suggests.

"That's a great idea. I'll gather my army of wolves and search for any clothes, costumes, or wigs in the village that we destroyed." Junko said.

Junko went back inside the cave and made an announcement.

"Alright! My army and I are going back to the village that we destroyed so we can look for some clothes. That way we can disguise ourselves as villagers." She said.

The wolf people cheers and her army went her to go back to that destroyed village.

Meanwhile, Little Wolf is sitting on a rock in the forest. The rock is next to the tree and is near the river. He wants to forget everything that happened from yesterday at the cave.

He wants to forget about the brutal murder of Kotoko Utsugi.

He wants to forget about everybody making him eat her brain.

Most importantly, he doesn't want to live in this barbaric lifestyle.

"Hey son."

The little wolf boy turns around to see his father. His Dad sits next to him and puts his arm around his shoulder.

"Oh...hey Daddy." He said, bitterly.

It felt awkward that he and his dad are sitting together. Knowing that they both remembered what happened yesterday.

Little Wolf is mad at his parents for preventing him to save the innocent Kotoko.

"What's the matter? You can tell your pop anything." His Father said.

"I'm mad that you and Mommy didn't let me save Kotoko! She doesn't deserve to die. Even the children that the wolves kidnapped doesn't deserve to die as well. That's so damn wrong!" Little Wolf said, angrily.

"First of all, watch your language." His Father scolds.

"Oops. Sorry about that."  Little Wolf said as he lowers his wolf ears.

"Second of all, we are wolves. Wolves are meant to eat humans. It's part of our nature." His father explains.

"It's still wrong. Why can't the wolf people understand about morality?" He asks.

"To tell you truth, animals like us don't have morality. It seems that youbare the only one who have a sense of morality. We only rely on our animal instincts." He sighs.

Little Wolf thought about what his father said. It's true that animals can't  tell the difference between what's right and what's wrong.

"Now, come on. We have to head back to the cave. Your mother did cut up some nice flesh from the boy's leg." His father said.

"Ew. Gross." Little Wolf said with disgust.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Hinata family ate their dinner. However, Little Wolf keeps complaining how he is sick and tired of eating human flesh.

"Why can't we eat animals instead of humans? There's deers, rabbits, mooses, and rodents." The brown haired boy said.

"I mean Junko used to let the wolves eat other animals but she said it's best to eat humans since they have more meat in their bodies." His mother said.