🍓Sweet🍓

╔═════════════════╗
Beelzebub;
[ (bee-el-zuh-bub) ]
✝️——————- ✝️
Avatar of Gluttony
The 6th oldest among the
Seven demon brothers

 ╔═════════════════╗ Beelzebub;  [ (bee-el-zuh-bub) ] ✝️——————- ✝️ Avatar of Gluttony  The 6th oldest among the  Seven demon brothers

╚═════════════════╝

╔═════════════════╗
✨ ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ! ✨
The prompt for today!
" Your hair is really
soft after you wash it. "
╚═════════════════╝
-------------
. ˚
* *     ⊹ ˚ .      .
⊹ · ✧    *    *
.    ⊹ ✦ obey me shall we date ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *

✵; It's been a month since you've arrived in Devildom; greeted by the demon lord himself as well as the 7 brothers whom you're now staying with. You've went through hell being with them, a lot of conflict and drama coming at you all at once—heck, you didn't complain; you have solved their problems like a champ!

"Hey, Y/N~ sweetie~ baby~" The fourth-born, also known as Asmodeus, the demon of lust—snapped you out from your own thoughts, "Asmo please, just call me Y/N I prefer that over cheesy nicknames."

"Yeah, sure my love~" He continued to tease you, clearly not fond of such formalities... An annoyed sigh escapes from your lips, it would be best to ask him what he needs, no demon would come at you and greet you for nothing—you just hoped he wouldn't ask anything intimate. "Do you need something?" He beamed and hummed in appreciation as he gingerly puts up his shopping bag in front of your face making you move back a little as your brow lifts up; the shopping bag's logo left you gasping and standing up from your seat.

"Asmo, NO! This brand sells make-up products and I'm not going to get a makeover from you... No offense, but I'm way better off looking natural." You didn't mean to sound so passive-aggressive towards the demon of lust but you're absolutely not too fond of coating your face with make-up products from hell—oh! Good grief! He could ask someone else that's willing to do so.

The bright smile etched upon Asmodeus' face slowly falls down as he shakes his head from side to side, "I'm not going to give you a makeover," he protests whilst shoving down his hand inside the bag; fishing for the contents that lay hidden, "it's this new shampoo I've ordered, since it was on sale I just had to buy it and luckily for you~" He retracts back his hand now holding a pink bottle with a tag that says, "ooh, la la." wrapped onto it. "I bought you one~! Aren't I lovely? Not only am I beautiful on the outside but I'm also extravagant on the inside~!"

Your eyes stared at the bottle for a moment then snapped back to his, "I do feel like taking a bath today." It would be nice to take in the warm water embraced upon your skin like silk robes wrapped onto a queen. Asmo's expression lit up in happiness, "We can take a bath together~!" You quickly declined his offer and told him the importance of privacy to humans; some people value their alone time. The disappointment in the fourth-born's face never wavered as he walks away defeated.

Once he turned to another corridor, you begin your journey towards the bathroom; the cute pink bottle now on your hand.

It took you three minutes to fill up the bath tub your fingers playfully flicking the water; creating droplets—it resembles that of a fish jumping out of the sea just to dive back into the ocean. You took off the bathrobe wrapped around your body, leaving you bare. You then dip your left leg into the tub followed by your right. An amused sigh came out from you, now fully submerged into the warm liquid, you stayed there for a couple of minutes; eyes closed. The scent of lavender wafts through your naval, you sniffed in a bit of its' scent another sigh came out from you.

You opened one eye and peered at the pink bottle, perfectly placed within your arm's reach. You gingerly took the shampoo and popped off the cap; the strong smell of the unknown made you sneeze as your eyes became watery and red, "SPICY!" You screamed in pure distress. You covered your nose with your free hand, the immense pain in your nose is immeasurable; it feels as if a kid stuffed popping candy inside. "That ain't an 'Oh la la~' material."

A lone tear fell down your face as you stared at the glimmering bottle still in your shaking hand. Multiple thoughts danced around your head as you pondered, should I give this back to him and tell him my mortal self can't withstand the power that holds into this beauty product? You would say this was a proficient tactic but then guilt would soon eat you up.

Without another thought, you inhaled in air and pinched your nose; holding your breath to lessen the suffering. Hands hesitant to even drop a bit of its' watery substance but nevertheless, you braced yourself. Tilting the bottle diagonally, making sure to pour down one small drop—that will definitely do.

After that terrible shampooing, you dried off and wrapped a towel around your hair; the faint scent still lingers. You took down a mental note to find that demon spawn and return the awful bottle back to him, your hair will probably reek of—"Y/N?"

You quickly turned on your heel, meeting face-to-chest with the demon of greed, "Huh? Beel, do you need something?" A dust of pink forming in your cheeks as you shyly played with the hem of your robe; you feel like an absolute school girl. By now you should've ran away from him, what kind of a woman are you if you'd allow a man to see you in robes!? You're practically naked under all that. But he's no man—right? He's a demon, they've seen things.

Too occupied with your own thoughts, again. You didn't notice Beelzebub holding your hand as he leads you to a different corridor, by the looks of it; he's leading you to his and Belphie's shared bedroom. Another set of pink came rushing up your face, "Uhmm, Beel—"

"Let me dry your hair, please?" He leads you to a chair, your heart beating at a rapid pace. "Alright.." Well, at least your crush is showering you with attention; his soft hands unwrapping the towel as he grabs a comb and a blowdryer just resting at the top of the table in front of you.

Gentle hands held your hair like a prized possession; combing through your tangled locks—It took awhile to dry your hair but it was worth it, those gentle caresses and massages are divine.

"Your hair is really soft after you wash it." Hearing those words from him made you giggle; a light blush evident from your face. "Come on Beel, don't say that," If you'd have a penny for being giddy all the time you'd be rich. You felt his soft fingers push away a stray lock on your face and placed it behind your ear, he didn't pull his hand away instead he cups your cheek, "I've said it before didn't I?" A smile formed on his handsome face making it all the more reason to love this big baby.

All of a sudden he leans in and kisses the side of your lips. A gasp escapes from you as you pushed him away, your face smothered with fifty shades of red—since when did he become so bold? You couldn't handle this overwhelming feeling and without another word you ran out the room. "Y/N?" He called out but you already left.

"Maybe someday.."
-------------
. ˚
* *     ⊹ ˚ .      .
⊹ · ✧    *    *
.    ⊹ ✦ obey me shall we date.
         The End ✵      *
* .  ·
.     *