~you belong to me~

Request by: @kaikai_why

You're  sitting at the table eating the dinner that russell had just prepared for everyone.
"Mm this pork is really good russell!" You smile at him and take another bite. "Aha thank you y/n, by the way, 2D asked me to tell you to meet him in his room after you eat ok?". "Hmmm ok....do you know what its about?". "I do infact know but i cant tell you, its a suprise and 2D wanted to tell you himself haha".

~Time skip~

You open the door to enter 2D's room but you see he isnt in sight but you hear the shower running so you sit on his bed and wait for him.

Suddenly you hear the bathroom door creek open and you see him wearing a towel wrapped around his waist. "2D! Put some clothes onnnn" you face the other way and pout refusing to look at him until he is fully clothed. 2D slowly walks towards you and kneels down to your height. He grabs your face and turns your head so that you are forced to look him in the eyes "You dont tell me what i can and cant do silly~ i do what ever i want...WHEN i want". "Anyway... you wanted to tell me something???". 2D removes his hand off of your face and sits down next to you. "So i was wondering if you would like to come to our upcoming concert, it would be a pleasure if you could be there...murdoc and i ESPECIALLY want you there~"

You smile and hug 2D in excitement. "Of course i would love to watch you guys at your concert!". 2D grins and caresses your cheek. "You're so fucking cute y/n~ im glad you wanna come watch us".

~Time skip~

You all arrive at the place that the band is playing at, everyone is practising testing everying thing out ti make sure its good to go. After a few hours of unloading and practising, the time had finally come for the concert to start and the band to do their thing ( song reference sorta )

The crowd starts piling in by the second, luckily murdoc gave you a VIP to watch them  in the very front row with the other VIPs. Time passes and the band has already gotten half way through the concert, You're having the time of your life watching the band play. "Hey can you move your head a little?i cant see haha"A stranger yells over the loud music. "Oh- sorry.." you say. The guy comes up to you and introduces himself and gets a little chatty with you, murdoc and 2D notice and frown a little, trying not to let the crowd notice.

You say your goodbyes to the guy and you go backstage to meet up with the band."you guys did amazing up there! Great job guys" you smile at them all and they smile back, 2D and murdoc hesitate but smile anyway.

~time skip~

Everyone arrives back home at kong studios and they all rush up to their rooms to chill out or sleep. On the other hand...2D and murdoc come back down and call you up to murdocs room. You walk in to them both sitting on the bed leaving a gap in between them for you to sit in the middle. "Y/n who was that boy you were talking to at the concert huhh? Be good and tell us the truth" murdoc says. "He was a nice guy, we talked and enjoyed the comcert together" you smile. 2D and murdoc look you dead in the eyes. " you dont like him like you love us huhh?" 2D says bluntly. " of course not" you frown. "Good girl~ but seeing him enjoy you...made both of us angry~ he might have been a friend in your eyes, even an aquaintence, but i saw the look in his eyes when you told him goodbye, he was disappointed" 2D says. " he wanted you y/n~ all of you, every second he spoke to you, his eyes filled with lust~ and no one does that to our baby~" murdoc says.  "Now  you dont talk to strangers like him you naughty girl, i think you need to be punished for that, you need to learn to brush off people like him, this punishment should teach you..." murdoc groans under his breath and bends yiu over his lap.

You get 10 spankings for the first part of your punishment...

2D softly caresses your ass before giving it a paimful but pleasurable smack~ over and over again until he reaches the 10th spanking.

"You took that like such a good little girl didnt you~" murdoc whispers in your ear. You are thrown onto the bed by murdoc only to have both of them pinning you down, nibbling at your neck. "Mmph-!" You moaned out. They slowly moved further down, biting, licking and sucking parts of you intil they reached your private area. 2D ran his finger up and down, making you whimper and shake. 2D stops and murdoc starts licking your there with his long wet tounge making every second absolute heaven.

Your whimpering and moaning gets louder as you reach your climax. "Now little one~ do as we say or your punishments wontbe as gentle next time~" 2D says as he kisses your cheek alomg with murdoc.

Haha.