First Night at Work

*Jeremy's POV*

I walked up to the broken down building. On the the sign you could hardly make out "Freddy Fazbears Pizzaria" I got chills down my spine at the sight of it. I checked my watch. My boss is supposed to be here to show me around and stuff. Oh well might as well go in, he's not coming. When u walk in the creepy animatronics look like they're staring at me. I shiver. I walk into the office and look around. Pretty cozy I think to myself. All if a sudden a sudden hand and loud voice startles me.

"Hey there buddy!!"

I jump and almost fall on my butt.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to startle you!" The voice seemed soft but strong.

I looked up and saw a man standing there he was tall. He helped me up.

"I'm sorry! You must be the new employee! I'm Mike, Mike Schmidt" He said holding out his hand.

"H-hey, I'm J-jeremy" I said with a natural studder in my voice.

"Jeremy. That's I nice name. Allow me to show you how things work around here!" He said taking a seat in one of the swivle chair behind the desk.

I sit down the the one next to him kinda nervous. And I didn't know why.

*Mikes POV*

Oh Mah Gosh! This one was a cutie! He does look nervous though. Must be first time jitters. And that studder! Ugh it kills me.

"Hey mike?"

Oh mAh gosh!! His sweet voice!!

"Yeah Jeremy?" I say checking the cameras.

"Wanna b-be f-friends?" He asked shyly.

"Sure" I said kinda blushing.

DING DING

Awh man the shift is over!

"See you tomorrow Jere!" I call to Jeremy.

"You too Mikey!!" He called back walking home.

*squee* Mikey!! I love it.

*Jeremy's POV*

To be honest Mike is kinda cute. I saw him blush a little when I called him Mikey. I can tell we're gonna be dear friends. Maybe more.