Chapter 4- Staying at Mike's

*Jeremy's POV*

"Where am I? Is someone there?"

"Jeremy wake up!! Wake up Jeremy! Please?!!?"

"M-mike?"

I snapped back with Mike standing over me with tears falling down his cheeks.

"M-mike?" I said wincing a little.

"Jeremy!! Oh my god!! Thank god your alive!" He said hugging me.

"W-what happened?" I said looking down and my bandaged body.

"I don't know. Last thing I know I saw you bleeding on the side walk and falling into my arms." He said starting to cry harder.

"Oh god! M-my dad is g-going to k-kill me!!" I said trying to sit up but wincubg from the pain.

"Your dad did this to you?" He said on shock.

I looked away trying not to cry. Mike hugged me.

"I'm so so sorry. I'm never letting you go back there!" Mike finaly said.

"Where w-will I go?" I said looking at him.

"Here, at my place. Its no biggy." Mike said smiling.

I looked around and saw I was on his couch in the living room. I noticed a cat licking its butt in the window cill.

"Can you move me off this couch? I'm kinda cold." I said with a shiver.

"Oh sure. But I only have one bed. My apartment is kinda small." He said carrying me bride style.

He put me down softly on his bed. It was so warm and smelled sweet. He pulled the covers over me to keep me warm.

"Need anything?" He said with a sweet tone in his voice.

"Yeah, I need someone to cuddle with." I said blushing.

He blushed a pinkish color and smiled. He went in his closet and came back out with PJs on. He crawled in bed with me and we both just layed there quietly. All of a sudden Mike pulled me close to his chest making me blush like crazy. I turned to face him and all of a sudden he kissed me on my lips. Making blush even harder.

"Jeremy. I love you!" I said blushing.

"I love you too Mikey!" I said still blushing.

We kissed again and then we both fell asleep.