diarrahaha poop part 1

it was later like a lot later. the cehse came back to gryo and tehy cuddle very cutely on sofa andjohn ny get jelous 🐥. gyro sleeps very seggsie. super seggsie. seggsiest thing u will ever see. jk he sleeps like my sleeping foot . he crosed his arms whiel staring at them. he rolls to kicthen and stares at fridye.
"hmm what to cock for gryo and ches......." he evilly smirked. he opeend the frij and grabbed a tortilla. he takes the tortilla and puts it on the kitchen counter. johnny rolls to his roomm and he takeds soem pperfume and goes back to kthcne and put it down. he then takes off his studded jacket revealing his femboy hooters outfit.
"OH NOOOOOO!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAA@" jOhNY ACREAMS. HE ZIPS HISBAJCKET BAK CON. "al better ." he says. he speedsoutside 🧑‍🦽💨 . OMG WHY DOES THAT EMOJI LOOK LIKE A BIG POOP FART WHEN U INVERT FILTERS!!!! WTF!!! ok abywyas lol
he speeds too fast and FALLS!!!!!! FACE FORWARD ONTO THE GROUND HE WENT BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!! 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
johnny crys like psis baby. VEFY PISS BABY!!!!!!! he lifts himslf uo and onto the wheelchair like a strong seggsie man 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 then he rolls onto gars. grad. gras. s. and picks it ip he picks up a lot of grass big grass yess. he rolls back inside with big pile of glass on his lap suddenly diola is grass JKJKJKKJKJ NOHOMO
gyro and ches are stil cuddlign on sofa. johnny rolls into the kicthen and puts the grass on the tortill. A. then he sprays the tortilla with perfume. then he puts lettuce and meat in the toritila and microwaves it. bolmm taco. i think u make tacos like that idk then johnny grabs a fork and rolls to gyro and STABS HIS RIHT BUT CHEEK SO HARD THAT IT DEFLATES INTO A TINY CHEECK.
"WALK UP GURO!!!!!!!!!!" JOHNNY SCREMDD..!!!!!!!!!! SO LOUDLY!!!!!!!!!
gyro wakes up "what you fuggin femboy"
JOHNNY GASPS INJ HROER. "WHAT DDI Y JUST CALL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL HAVE U KNOW THAT I DEFLATED YOUR RIGHT BUTT CHEEK AND I WILL NOT HESITATE TO DEFLATE THE LEFT"
"YOU DID WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!" GYRO SCREAMES "MY BUTT CHEK'!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"I WILL GRAB ANBOTTOLE OF AJLCHOL AND HIT MY HEAD WITH IT AND SHANK U WITH IY IF I SO CHOSE TO" JOHNYN SCREAMS!!! B. Ack!!!!!!!
"NO." GYRO STARTS RAPPING NICKI MINAJ LYRICS.

--WHAT HAPEONS NEXT..... TUNE INTO PART 4 OF DIOLA'S BIZARRE ADVENTURE PLS MY GIRLFRIEND READS THIS HELP