- studying with shirabu

"Shirabu, can we please study together for the night! I swear I won't be an idiot again!" you pleaded to the copperhead boy with your hands clapped together. "I'm really failing math right now and you're the smartest person I know, you are my only hope!"

Practice was over and the powerhouse team was cleaning up the gym while some of the extras went back to their dorms. You felt, different today. Honestly you didn't know what that different felt like, but you just decided to go with whatever you felt like was the right decision. And apparently studying with Shirabu was the answer.

He rolled his eyes, again for what seemed around the twelfth time. "Fuck off Y/n, you can't come over. Ask Tendou-San or someone else on the team that isn't me."

"Fine," you pouted, furrowing your eyebrows. You crossed your arms together and sashed away towards the exit door of the gym. But before completely leaving, you turn your head over your shoulder, innocently smiling at Shirabu with a small wave. "I'm going to study with Tsutomu then."

Shirabu instantly sends you a dirty glare, he hated whenever you brought Goshiki into the situation. He hated how easily you got onto his nerves. Walking over to you, he slaps the back of your head and muttered, "Be in my dorm by six thirty and leave by eight, got it?"

You smiled happily, nodding in reply. "See you Shirabu-Kun~"

don't tell y/n
Thursday 5:57 PM

tendou
SOOO SHIRABU-KUN😏😏

tendou
I hear y/n-chan is coming over to your dorm again 👀👀

shirabu
she just needs help with her work that's all

ushijima
Shirabu, we all know well that y/n is an excellent student. Why would she need your help?

shirabu
have you guys seen her math grade last school year?
she almost failed the class if it weren't for me

kawanishi
you OBVIOUSLY care for her💀💀

semi
hold up, again?

shirabu
it doesn't mean anything

yamagata
honestly I'm surprised you even agreed, you seemed pissed at her today

shirabu
she mentioned Goshiki

goshiki
...

goshiki
I DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO YOU

reon
dont worry goshiki we still love you

goshiki
I'm just trying my best to succeed😔😔

shirabu
well try harder

goshiki
how can I when you're out as our starting setter but you don't always pass to me when you have the chance?

semi
don't argue in here or ur running laps🙄

shirabu
whatever
l/n is probably coming early so I need to leave

reon
oh l/n is coming over to your dorm? What about kawanishi?

kawanishi
I'm with yamagata Rn watching po- I nevermind