- wakey wakey shiraboo !

If you had to list the reasons to why you loved Shirabu so much, you were sure the list would go on forever until you reached death. There was still so much you didn't know about him yet, still so much to learn the boy who had practically got you on your knees. Despite only knowing him since your first year, there was so much chemistry between the two of you.

As the sunlight hits your face your eyes fluttered opened. Rubbing your eyes with your forearm, you force yourself out of your- wait no, Kawanishi's bed.
'Oh right, I slept over in Shirabu's dorm.. Wait! I slept in Shirabu's dorm?'

You instantly squealed to yourself happily remembering the moments from last night. You pushed aside the blanket and looked down at the clock that wrote 6:02. "Damn," you groaned. "Class doesn't start till 7:30.. guess I'll check on Shirabu!" With a mischievous grin appearing on your face, you climb down the bunk bed and hop down after the last step.

"Shirabu?" you whispered. Taking a peek at the boy, you realized he was still asleep. "Shirabu?" you whispered once again, poking the boy's side with a finger. "SHI! RA! BU!"

He stirred in his sleep, letting out a few grunts there and there. "Y/n, get back to bed." He mummers to you, refusing to open his eyes. Shirabu wasn't very much of a deep sleeper, but he wasn't a morning person either. Sometimes Taichi has to force him out and give him a cup of coffee or something. "If you won't just leave, you don't want to be late for school.."

'If you don't wake up, you'll be late for school! Who knows how long you take to do your ha- actually nevermind you never do your hair. No wonder you get made fun of, but its really cute so why?'

"Shirabu-Kun," you sigh. Crossing your arms on the edge of his bed, you rest your head to the side. What would wake him up? You could pour water on him.. but then if someone saw you coming out and back in of the boy's dorm from the night they might suspect something.. You leaned in close to him to see his figure turned the other way from you, curling himself inside his blanket.

'Maybe if I saw a pick up line he'll wake up and kick me out?'

"Shirabu-Kun, are you a pillow? Cause I'd like to have you in between my-" but unsurprisingly, your sentence was already cut off when Shirabu suddenly threw his pillow in your face to shut you up. Stumbling over your own feet, you fall flat on your butt in front of his bed.

"Leave." he says to you, though his voice didn't sound so harsh as you thought it would be. Pulling himself up from his bed, he pushes away his bangs and looks down at you. "Just wait outside my dorm or whatever so we can get breakfast, I'd like to have some privacy here."

"Whatever you say your majesty!" you jokingly bow to him, getting onto your knees. "I will-"

"Y/n, please just get out now?"

"Oh, you're being serious now?" you rose an eyebrow noticing the change in his tone. He barley spoke to you with your first name anymore unless he was being serious, something you picked up on the way after you were rejected for the first time.

"I'm always being serious, you're just taking this as a whole joke." he says, though he completely muttered the last part to himself. Shirabu didn't want anything to do with you anymore. At least he tried. Pushing someone like you away is harder than someone may think.

"Okay then Shirabu-San, I'll be waiting for you as always." Exiting the room, a sigh leaves your lips.

As always. It always seemed like you were waiting for someone or something. Waiting for time to pass, to a time where you would be happy. Happy with Shirabu of course. It seemed crazy, or weird maybe. Or a lot, but who hasn't planned their future with someone before at least once? The moment you realized your feelings for the copperhead setter, you knew the one you wanted had to be him and only him. Despite being rejected so many times, you still had hope. After all, Shirabu didn't actually push you away for real yet. For some reason there was this feeling you had about Shirabu. You thought just maybe there was this small part of him that enjoyed your daily presence. A part of him that wanted you too.

Oh, but a girl can dream.

"Shirabu's dorm smelled really nice surprisingly," you mumbled to yourself as you lean against the outside of the door. "His desk side was neatly organized unlike Taichi's.. he even hid cookies on one of the shelves. Maybe I should've brought pjs instead of wearing my uniform to sleep. Now it's all crinkly.."

Sighing, you try to flatten down your skirt and fix the buttons of your shirt. "I wonder what's taking Shirabu so long. All he has to do is change, right?"

don't tell y/n
Friday 6:27 AM

shirabu
good morning

tendou
GOOD MORNING?!?
Is this Y/n-Chan perhaps😏

shirabu
what the hell no

semi
how was your study date with her last night?

ushijima
I would like to know too Shirabu, Y/n was very excited about it

shirabu
It wasn't a date.

kawanishi
iT wAsNt a DaTe mY aSs

goshiki
how did you get back in here??

goshiki
good morning everyone though!!

yamagata
TAICHI KEPT SNORING TAKE HIM SHIRABU

kawanishi
I WAS NOT FUCKING SNORING

shirabu
you fucking do snore
L/n is way more peaceful than you are

goshiki
you two slept together😳⁉️⁉️

semi
how did shirabu already lose his virginity-

kawanishi
I don't think he meant it that way but okay

shirabu
wth i didn't
she just slept in Taichi's bed because it was getting late.

shirabu
THATS IT

tendou
juSt DaTe😫

reon
why is everyone up so early?

ushijima
tendou we should go get breakfast before a huge crowd comes in

tendou
of course wakatoshi😁 you and Y/n-Chan can join us too!!

semi
tendou we still exist here

goshiki
tendou-san can I join..?

shirabu
guys we aren't a family

semi
you're the pissed off aunt that hates everyone shirabu

yamagata
ushijima is like that one cool uncle that's chill with everything

kawanishi
Like if tendou were to burn down the school

yamagata
He'd tell him not to but he wouldn't stop him
seen

"Shirabu-Kun! Are you done yet?" you shouted as you knocked onto his door. "We have to get there before they take the muffins!"

Shirabu sighed, he quickly turned off his phone with a small click and slipped his white uniform jacket on. "Alright, I'm done!" he shouted back.

Hopefully getting breakfast with you again wouldn't turn out badly. The last time he agreed, Tendou had completely put him on the spot by teasing him about you. Though, that was a long time ago. He doubts you even remember.

'All you have to do is act like you hate her. Well that's not fucking working is it?'

A/N
I swEaR I have this whole book planned out I just can't seem to write what I'm picturing.