Unused Moments

So, let's start this thing off with some unused moments! I can't name all them here (because some of them would spoil the ending), but here's some good ones.

• Skydoesminecraft, Bashur and DanTDM were originally going to be in the book, but were later replaced by Emile, Jarod and Arin.

• In the pre planing for DRY, I didn't include presents at the end of trials. This changed later, but then were taken away, then added again.

• Emile was originally the SYL Comedian before I changed him to the SYL Let's Player.

• In the pre planing for the third case, the characters were supposed to find Jeremy first, then Emile with the cord around his neck. The order that they were found was changed at the last minute.

• Alter Ego wasn't originally in the book. Instead, Jaques was going to replace her. Jaques would have been made by Jon and act as a protector and a smart ass. This was changed because it sounded a little to unrealistic. Then again, this is a book with a walking talking despair bear in it, so what do I know.

• This was also originally going to be Dangan Ronpa Sonic, with different Sonic the hedgehog characters. Eggman would have been the same as Monokuma, and Rouge was the mastermind. I still have the pre plan to this idea.