Yakifriedbrainwithasideofdenkichunuggets

Kaminari POV
Kaminari checks his phone and it turns out that the Bakusquad minus Jirou chat was blowing up with texts all of the sudden, the latest text being: ‘Shutuporimmatapeyall: Ayy, we did it, he’s active rn!’ Kaminari sighs and texts ‘Yakifriedbrainwithasideofdenkichunuggets: what do you want?’ gets up from the floor and goes to his bean bag chair, his usual texting destination and gets comfortable. 
AlienQueenieSweetie: I wanna hear your side of the date
Yakifriedbrainwithasideofdenkichunuggets: What do you mean by my side of it?
Shutuporimmatapeyall: She probably went on to question Jirou
AlienQueenieSweetie: Yeee!
Yakifriedbrainwithasideofdenkichunuggets: Oh
Shutuporimmatapeyall: Anyways, I think I should change my name, it’s been a while since y’all bombed up the phone anyways
AlienQueenieSweetie: Me too!
Yakifriedbrainwithasideofdenkichunuggets:I’m keeping mine
AlienQueenieSweetie: Keep yours
AlienQueenieSweetie had changed AlienQueenieSweetie’s name to Grimer
Shutuporimmatapeyall has changed Shutuporimmatpeyall’s name to Spidey
Grimer: Now, spill the tea!
Spidey: I want to hear this too!
Yakifriedbrainwithasideofdenkichunuggets: Uh, we went to a ramen place and we visited her parents’ house and yee
Spidey: Oh? Her parents' house already?
Yakifriedbrainwithasideofdenkichunuggets: Yee
Grimer: Damn! So how was it from your point of view
Yakifriedbrainwithasideofdenkichunuggets: it was pretty nice to be honest got along with her dad and stuff
Grimer: Not unexpected, her dad’s pretty energetic
Spidey: is it just me or does anybody else hear Iida yelling that it’s dinner time?
Yakifriedbrainwithasideofdenkichunuggets: I hear it too
Grimer: Welp, let’s go!
Spidey: Aight
BigBadBoomBoiBakubro: Stfu and get your asses down here right now.
Kaminari turns his phone off and gets off his beanbag chair to head over to have dinner with the rest of the class. He walks out and sees Jirou walking down the hall, he lights up slightly and calls towards her “Kyouka!” he grins and he sees her turn around. “Ah, hey idiot.” She answers with a smirk and Kaminari laughs, they walk together to the elevator chatting with each other. Kaminari was feeling glad. The date instead of making things awkward, brought them closer together than they were before and Kaminari was very thankful for that. “So, fun date huh?” Jirou asks him, “Thanks for the cheap snacks you cheap-ass!” She coffs, “Oh, hey! You noticed?” Kaminari chuckles. “Well, yeah, it’s pretty easy to tell the good quality snacks from the bad ones you know?” Jirou snorts. Soon enough, they end up chatting more about their favorite dagashi snacks until the elevator door opens up again. Kaminari grabs his share of the food and goes to sit with the rest of the Bakusquad. “Yo guys! What’s up!” Kaminari asks them, as he sits down. “Hm? It’s the other way around! You just went on a date!” Mina exclaims, “Ah right, that’s a good point!” Kaminari laughs, and Sero rolls his eyes, “I’m beginning to realize that Jirou’s nicknames may be right about you…” Sero sighs, “Hey!” KAminari complains.

Jirou POV
Jirou sits down beside her ravenette friend. “Oh! Hey Kyouka!” Yaoyorozu smiles at her and moves over for  her to have more room to sit down. “Thanks!” Jirou thanks her, and she munches on the food. Today, Bakugou made the food so they were on the safe side and didn't have to worry much about the contents of their meal. “How was your date Kyouka?” Yaoyorozu asks the girl, who gives her a small smile, “Fun, weird and hella embarrassing for the both of us!” Jirou laughs, recalling Kaminari's Sempai Zashiko. “Ah well, as long as you two enjoyed yourselves, and it seems like you have!” Yaoyorozu smiles at her, Jirou blushes, she did have fun but even so, Kaminari wasn't even her real boyfriend… “Say, Yaomomo, winter exams are coming up, aren't they?” Jirou asks her, munching on her share of the dinner. “Oh! They are, yes.” Yaoyorozu says, “You think you're going to host another study session at your house?” Jirou asks her, she recalls last time a study session was held, she is never again touching cookies made from Yaomomo’s mother, but she's happy that she had a connection to her mom either way. “Hmm, well, it does depend on my family… I'd be glad to host one though if anybody needs it!” She smiles, and Jirou gestures to the Bakusquad members. “They sure will.” She sighs. “Hmm? Kyouka? Did you say something?” Mina yells from across the room, startling Jirou slightly. “Nope! Carry on!” Jirou yells back, though, she was lying. “Well, they have gotten better!” Yaoyorozu says, and Jirou sighs, “Don't pretend that Mina and Kaminari aren't competing for the lowest mark. I swear, all of Kaminari's marks have earned ‘warui’ (warui = terrible (grade wise) for instance, you would call a 0%  warui) in my standards.” Jirou scoffs, when she had visited his room, he always attempted to hide his test marks. “Now now Kyouka, don't be too harsh on your boyfriend! And plus, if I can't hold a study session after all, I know that you can help Kaminari!” She smiles at the indigoette. Ah yes. Her boyfriend. Jirou tries to imagine herself tutoring that dumbass. The equivalent in difficulty as trying to tutor a monkey in 17 different languages in one day, actually, that could be possible since a monkey is probably much smarter than him.

A/N
Since school started, I'm totally depressed, none of my close friends are in my classes... T^T.... I decided to meme my sadness away, I think I'm losing my sense of humor since I laughed at these for half an hour

 I decided to meme my sadness away, I think I'm losing my sense of humor since I laughed at these for half an hour

If you laughed at this... JOIN ME, AS MY BRAIN CELLS SLOWLY DETERIORATE- Chrysdamessedupauthor

A/N
Ngl, I laughed at this too, Mika started giggling behind my back. -TheNationalDex

A/N
Hahahah, vandalized Japanese textbooks are legit the best, anyways, how is social distancing for ya in America? -Chrysdamessedupauthor

A/N
Social distancing is kinda complicated when you're dating someone, but there is like, this agreement among most teenagers here that if they're your close friend social distancing isn't necessary, in my case, romantic partner.- TheNationalDex

A/N
AHAHA, Lylac and I have that agreement too, though since Washington wildfires are blowing smoke towards southern Canada, the air is bad here, so going outside isn't really recommended- CHRYSDAWEEB