Name: Malgant (Mal or Mals to Megatron)
Aliases: Pein, Shinju, Swords-woman, Briinah(To Decepticons besides Megatron she will call them Zeymah or brother. The language is thu'um btw)
Eye color: they look like this.  \/

But she usually uses her Dojutsu (Shinjogon it's basically an eternal Mangekyō rinnetenseisharingan

But she usually uses her Dojutsu (Shinjogon it's basically an eternal Mangekyō rinnetenseisharingan. Basically all three Dojutsu on steroids.
She looks like this.

Abilities of Rinnegan

Rinnegan contains extraordinarily powerful chakra and boast enormous strength. Possession of even a single Rinnegan eye can still grant overwhelming power. The Rinnegan is able to see chakra and its flow within the body, as well as otherwise invisible barriers, but cannot see through obstructions such as smoke bombs. Possession of the Rinnegan allows one to easily master any jutsu as well as all basic, secondary, and tertiary elements. The Rinnegan is the only means of breaking the seal placed on the Demonic Statue of the Outer Path and summoning it, though it cannot be summoned using a fake reincarnated Rinnegan. When one who wields the power of Rinne approaches the moon, they can awaken the Rinne Sharingan and cast the Infinite Tsukuyomi. In turn, the Rinnegan wielder is able to repel the Infinite Tsukuyomi's light, and this protection can be extended to others by using the Rinnegan in conjunction with Susanoo. In order to end the technique entirely, a Rinnegan wielder must form the Rat hand seal together with all nine chosen beings. Malgant can create corporeal shadows in the world of Limbo, which is only visible to the Rinnegan; as well as create portals to other dimensions; ablility to absorb any ninjutsu with her right Rinnegan and subsequently release it in an amplified form from her left Rinnegan, as well as transform chakra and living individuals into edibles; when her Rinnegan glows blue, Malgant can displace herself and transport herself into the past to redo events. Malgant's Rinnegan has several sciences to it, and one of them is pattern recognition. It helps her analyse patterns inside codes, and by comparing them to similar patterns, decipher what is written. When put into use, she can take large amounts of information from a small amount of text.
Creation of all things - Creations of all things... idk wut to say about this.
Six paths of Pain:
Preta
Deva
Asura
Animal
Human
Naraka
Outer path (her usual body)
Banshō Ten'in - universal pull
Shinrā Tensei - Almighty Push
Rinnē Rebirth - I'm handing out resurrections all day every day.
Eternal Mangekyō sharingan abilities
Amaterasu - Black flames capable of burning anything to nothingness. Burns for seven days and nights unless put out
Tsukuyomi - As soon as eye contact is made the user puts the opposer into an illusionary world where The user becomes god basically.
Kamui - warp anywhere the user wants through the users Kamui pocket dimension/world. As long as they at least have a brief idea of where it is.
Kotoamatsukami - complete hypnotism against the user's opponent
Jihibukaishi - This Sharingan ability causes all bodily functions to cease upon Eye contact
(Custom Sharingan ability)
Tenseigan abilities
Byakugan on steroids
A lot of Shinobi techniques of all types will be used. Also 7 blades... well six and an infinite roll o' paper.
Decepticon symbol on malgant's tongue