yule ball and butterbeer

seamus had decided they couldn't get ready  together as everyone else wasn't going to see their date before. dean though he was being ridiculous but he kinda liked being like all the other couples there seeing their date for the first time walking into the ballroom, not that they were a couple or anything. so far everyone who knew how dean really felt about seamus had been supportive but he didn't know how seamus felt about guys who liked other guys, but he planned to ask him tonight. dean of course was in the ballroom before seamus as he always took forever to get ready. he was hanging out with ron and neville (harry had to be with the other champions) when ron's breath suddenly hitched.
"merlins beard look at her" ron whispered dean looked over to where hermione had just entered the room. she looks absolutely stunning, he could see why ron was in love with her. she walked over to victor krum and he kissed her on the hand. ron rolled his eyes.
"i hate victor" ron mumbled.
"me too" agreed neville.
"thanks mate" ron said with a smile. a small mousy haired ravenclaw come over and asked neville to dance and he happily accepted. ron sat down and took at sip of his butterbeer.
"your dates here" ron said nodding towards the door.
"he's not my da-" dean started saying as he turned around but his breath caught once he saw seamus standing there. he was wearing a white shirt that was kinda too big for him but he still looked perfect. he had managed his hair so it stayed down and dean could see his entire face. but most of all the smile that hit his face when he saw dean made deans heart melt. seamus quickly started towards him.
"ballux i hope i didn't look that lovesick when i saw mione" ron muttered.
"sod off would ya, you're just mad i have a date"
"low blow mate"
"sorry ron, just ask her to dance i'm sure she'll say yes" dean called back to him as he made his way towards seamus.
"wow" dean said as soon as he reached him.
"wow yourself" seamus said "do a spin" dean shook his head laughing as he spun around.
"wanna dance" dean asked holding out his hand. seamus grabbed it laughing, then the other one, the song was an upbeat song so they just held hands and jumped around the dance floor. the bumped into harry and his date and neville and his and talked to them for a bit. they got some butterbeer and sat down for a bit in a happy silence. soon enough a slow song came on and seamus hopped up.
"let's dance"
"to this, really"
"come on i didn't learn the dance for nothing" seamus said dragging dean to his feet.
"you didn't learn the dance period" dean said smirking.
"shut up" seamus said as they walked onto the dance floor.
"okay but i'm leading"
"okay" agreed seamus. he leaned against the older boys chest his head fit perfectly under deans head and he could hear deans heart racing. they danced until the song finished, then danced to two more slow songs, then a fast one, then dean was too tired to keep dancing. the crowed had thinned considerably and seamus decided it was time for them to head out. both the boys stumbled out into the hallway laughing probably both a bit too tipsy. somehow, probably by the help of fred and george they made it back to their dorm room safely.
"maybe we should've let them know we spiked the butterbeer" said george as they were leaving.
"probably" agreed fred. dean and seamus were the first ones back in their common room and dean was pretty out of it.
"time to put on your pyjamas" said seamus, taking them out of deans  trunk.
"make me" said dean cocking his head to the side.
"dean come on i'm tired"
"seamus" dean said, he put a finger through one of his belt loops and turned seamus around, he then used the two front loops to pull seamus between his legs. seamus's couldn't breathe and he knew his face was bright red.
"yeah" seamus managed. dean the pulled off his shirt and threw it on the ground.
"may i have my shirt now" he said looking up at seamus who was still trapped between his legs, his two pointer fingers still in the loops.
"uhh right here" seamus said handing him the plain black shirt. dean pulled it on it was tight on him and seamus couldn't look away.
"seamus" dean said again, his voice seemed deeper than before. "my belt is stuck, care to help"
seamus really couldn't breathe now.
"you want me to undo your belt" seamus asked.
"well yes" dean said leaning back and tilting his head slightly, almost as if he was challenging him. seamus took at deep breath. if he didn't calm down soon he was going to have a pretty obvious problem in his lower region.
"it might be easier if you get on your knees" dean said with a smirk.
"oh yeah alright" seamus said, dean spread his legs and seamus went to his knees, his hands slightly shaking as he reached for the belt.
"scared finnigan" dean asked smirking, he was enjoying himself. seamus steeled his resolve
"you wish" he said and he undid the belt and placed it on the ground. "is that all" he asked standing back up. dean just laughed.
"yeah that's it, looks like you have your own stuff to deal with" seamus's face burned as he realized what dean was taking about.
"i hate you" he said turning around and adjusting his robes. dean stood up behind him and pressed into seamus's back, he bent down and whispered in seamus's ear.
"yeah but you also happen to think i'm really hot" seamus hated that he wasn't wrong.
"shut up and go to bed"
"whatever you say"
once seamus returned from the bathroom he saw that dean was out cold, as he fell asleep one thought stuck out in his mind. dean should get drunk more often.