1.

The way you capture my mind heart and soul from that one look of yours or from the scent of yours, magnificent. The way you move your hips like you were born for dancing, flaunting your curves and look at me, like all that's for me..tempting..i'm in a room full of people but all I hear or see or feel or smell is you, your smile, your scent and that perfectly sculpted body. My goddess, let me worship you as you are meant to be worshipped.

I get lost in this whirlpool when you look right back into me, your eyes..they take me to a different dimension...I dont want to come back. I dont want to return to my reality if it means you'll be there with me always.

Feelings surface when you smile, that gorgeous smile..your lips, I want to hold you tight and mould my lips into yours, like thats the purpose of my lips..I want to yell to the world that you're mine. Possessiveness, you bring the hidden lion inside me because you make me feel myself when I cannot even understand what a fucking feeling is. Senseless is what I am when i'm with you, lost in the way you smile. Intoxicated is how I get when we talk or you laugh loudly, as if the birds need permission to fly..love, you, you are what have made me feel..everything I never myself have felt.