Chapter 2

Malias POV.

My day at the bookstore went by pretty fast, as always nearly anybody came. So most of the Time I dust the Books or reorder them in the shelf's and even when that is done I am allowed to read a book in the corner of the bookstore on this huge leather sofa. I still had 45 minutes left before I would have to go to Percy's Bar so it left me enough time to eat my sandwich on the way to work.

As I arrived at work I saw the Black RangeRovers again. They were parked in front of the bar and made me courius if those were the same ones that I saw yesterday at my window. But probably not.

I walked inside and quickly changed into my work outfit which was a black shirt that showed to much cleavage for my liking and a pair of white shirt shorts.
Normally I would serve the people in the bar but today I was working behind the bar mixing the drinks.

I was two hours in my shift when chuck came from the back where we were never allowed to go in.
>Lia, can you come over for a second<
I hated when he called me that but I went over with no hesitation.
>Yes what can I do for you Mr. Percy< I said as nice as possible.
>Lia, you know you can call me Chuck. But anyways in the back I have very special guests and one of them really liked his cocktail way better than the last time so he wanted to tell you himself.< he said. Coming closer to me and lowering his voice and laying his arm around my waist pulling me closer to his body which just grossed me out he says >I know you are normally not allowed to go in there but this guest is no one to say no to so whatever you see, hear, smell or even think about never, and I mean never tell anybody.Got it? Now go in and don't make them mad<
The only thing I managed to do was nod, I mean I never liked his company but I was never so feared to not obey him and at the same time so discusded because of his stanky sweaty smell and the disgusting paws on my lower back.

Still holding on to me he guided me towards a black door and opened it. As We stepped in I was still feeling very anxious about what is gonna happen behind that door and the way he touched my body.
The first thing I noticed was a huge round table with so many men sitting around it, they were all dressed in black and were drinking on whatever drink they ordered. Every one was staring at me but the pair of dark brown eyes did not only seem to stare at me but also thru my soul. I couldn't bare my eyes of of him. But than I felt the grip Chuck had on my waist thigen. The dark eyes moved down my body and stopped at my waist. Than his intensive state turned into an angry glare.
>Fatty Chuck, why won't you let that young lady go and let her sit on the table, and while you are already here bring her her favorite drink. But don't take too long< the man said in a dark voice.
I was so shocked that somebody was actually brave enough to talk to Chuck like that that I didn't even noticed that he had gone without saying anything back. Only when I looked back at the door I saw he was gone and the door closed.
>Sit down< one of the men dressed in black said as he stood behind me. With his hand he gestured me to a seat next to the brown eyed guy. I sat next to him and just now took a closer look at him. He was wearing a black shirt with black jeans and black boots. His arms were covered in tattoos and at the waistband of his jeans I could see the siliouette of a gun.
>You done eyeraping me baby?< he whispered in my ear.
Oh I had probably looked at him a little too long, just when I was about to apologize the door opened again and Chuck came inside with a Gin tonic and set it down infront of me. As he was about to say something to the handsome man next to me, he spoke up before Chuck got the chance to. >Baby do you like this drink or did Fatty Chuck got the wrong order?< I looked up at him than at Chuck who looked annoyed and back at him. >Just say it and we will get you a new one.< he said looking at me. >Actually I don't like that but I would like a water please< I said with a shy tone.
>You Heard that? She wants water so get her one< He said towards Chuck who rolled his eyes, glared at me and mouthed „whore" Just than two men were next to Chuck in a second and the pretty guy next to me got up quickly and pointed his gun towards Chucks face. >You wanna say something fatty Chuck? Never and I mean never say anything mean to my girl ever again< His girl? I think I was in the wrong movie? What did he just call me? That was too much way too much so the only thing I could think of was run. Run out of the bar even though I still had to work for another 4 hours but I didn't care right now I just ran out.

About to blocks away from the bar I stopped because I was so out of breath and right when my feet stopped moving I realized how stupid I was. The best thing would be if I would go back and apologize by Mr. Percy because if not I now I wouldn't I'd be fired and I just really need that money.
So I walked back to the bar and stepped inside seeing a fourius looking Chuck. As his eyes stopped at me he looked even more mad than before.
> You come with me right now< he screamed at me. He didn't seem to care as much about his other customers that were giving us strange looks.
With a lowered head I followed Chuck behind the bar and into the employees room.
>What the hell were you thinking? Hu? Do you realize in what trouble you just got me. You can be happy that you are a girl, a hot girl otherwise I would smack you so damm hard! You have no idea... but I know how you can make it up to me little Lia< he said while coming closer to me. I looked up at him with fear in my eyes. No, no he would mean that right? He couldn't. But I was wrong he came closer and closer and I backed away until my back hit the wall behind me. He came so close to me I could feel his hot breath against my skin. It smelled like Zigarettes and onion.
I was scared shitless and wanted to move away but he held my shoulders against the wall. I felt his one hand slowly slide down my body until he cupped my breast and squeezed it.
Just when I was about to scream fror help his phone started ringing.
>Who even dares to call me in our special moment?< he said smiling and answering the call.
>Hello?< Chuck Said in an angry Voice.
>Yes, Yes sir I am so sorry I will be right on my way< he now said in a nervous tone.
>Okay I have to leave now but we will come back to this. How about you will work three hours longer today and I will forget about your misbehavior of the day okay ?< because I was still so under shock the only thing I could do was nod.
>Okay good now go back to work< Chuck said and left.

Okay that was scary, but I am thankful that I got to keep my job.

After I was done with my shift and the extra three hours I was heading out. Now not a single bus was driving so I had to walk the whole 5 miles back home. Great.
Luckily Chuck didn't show up at the bar for the rest of the night so I could work without being feared.