Chapter 1

~~Izuku's POV~~

I woke up to the sun shining in my face "honey you need to wake up" I groaned and threw my blanket over my face "no mom I have no school let me sleep in" I heard her sigh but closed the curtains "ok well I have to leave for work honey" she pulled the blanket back and kisses my forehead.

I rolled over and grabbed my phone when she left but when I did I saw that there was a few text messages from my manager telling that I have tomorrow off to so without messaging back I put my phone back on the nightstand and rolled over to go back to sleep but before I knew it darkness had taken over my vision and I was out.

~~time skip~a few hours later~~

I don't know what time it was but I woken up to hearing the front door slam shut which was followed by the sounds of stomping then my bedroom door flew open

"wake the fuck up nerd"

I groaned "Kaachan leave me alone" it got quite which made think he left so I tried to go back to sleep but my covers were pulled off of "round face is making you breakfast" he grabbed my ankle and pulled me out of bed making me fall on the ground.

"I'm up Kaachan"

I waited till I knew he had left the room so I could sit up and stretch while I yawned then I stood up and grabbed my robe jacket to put on along with putting my slippers and slowly made my way out of my room.

"Why are you 2 even here"

I heard Kaachan clicking his tongue "yea I know why your here but why is Uraraka here" he shrugged "she showed up just as I got out of my car" I nodded them went to the kitchen

"I thought today was my day off"

She flipped a pancake "it is but our friends want a day where we all are together since everyone has a day off" "wait so Jiro is back in town" she nodded and asked me to get the strawberries out and so I did

"Momo is very excited that she's back in town and from what I hear she's back for a good while"

I went to go grab a strawberry but my hand was smacked away "your not allowed to have any till you have taken a shower and got drssed" I stuck my tongue out at her and went to my room to get my change of clothes then to take my shower.