Now, the storm is coming.

No proofreading!

Lisa Pov

"Momo, I am backing out. Just by seeing Jennie makes me shake in fear. I can't do this." I said to Momo clearly afraid as Jennie glared at us a while before.

"Tss, Why do they call you 'International Playgirl'? You are afraid of this simple thing. I deserved to be called Oppa more than you."

"Shut up,Momo. I will do it whether you like it or not!" What? She deserves to be called Oppa. Tss!

"That's it, my Manoban. Fighting!" She said making me want to puke. Her Manoban? Bitch, I am the top.

"Yah! Don't call me yours, I am gonna puke" I said. She immediately frowned and said

"Oh, I knew it. I should have noticed the way you made fun of me. I now know you have a new one that you totally forgot about me. Why, Lisa why? Was I not enough for you?" What the hell? 

"Momo, What in the world are you talking about?" I snapped at her.

"Just doing some drama. Now now, let's back up with the plan. The plan is you will seduce Jennie and have sex with her. Leave the rest to me" She said that made me in shock.

"What the fuck, Momo? Me seducing Jennie. Like I will seduce her in front of the girls? And Are you crazy? Me and Jennie having sex? I am backing out"

"Please Lis, Please this only. Just seduce her and go to the nearest room. Leave the rest to me."

"I can't do this, Momo. I am sorry." I said and stood up and went inside my room.

After some time, I heard some knocks on my door. This must be Momo.

"Momo, I can't do that, arasso? Just bother someone. I am tired" I said and lied down on the bed. Hardly had I lied down when the knocks began. I groaned and swung the door open. But instead of Momo, I saw a confused Jennie.

"Oh Nini? What are you doing here?" I asked her. She raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean what am I doing here?" She asked me with glaring eyes. I gulped in fear. Shit!

"I mean wouldn't you be with the girls?"

"I don't care. They are watching T.V. I haven't got to spend time with you, so I came here. Let's cuddle and just watch some Netflix videos." She said and hopped on my bed.

"Ok then. I am going to bring my laptop." I said and brought my laptop.

She chose the 'Fifty Shades of Grey' to watch. Wait What? 

"Um Nini, Why are y-" I couldn't finish my sentence as she placed her middle finger on my lips. 

"Shh. Less talk, Manoban. Let's just watch it." She said and began the movie. After some time at the sex scene, she stirred in her position.

Even I began to feel some hotness. Like why not? She let out a cough and I looked at her but instantly regretted it as she was watching me with lust filled eyes. She slowly stood up and sat onto my lap and pulled my nape.

"Let's have an erotic day, my Lili" I widened my eyes on her words. What the?

"Wh-What are you taking about,Nini?" I asked her.

"Don't act like you don't know. I saw the whole night of you and Txuyu's festivities. I watched how your fingers made her cry in pleasure. And I also want the same thing, Lili." She said.

I didn't have a chance to react cos she locked her lips with me and pushed me. The atmosphere with the heat of the film was kicking in my hormones. I immediately changed our position and I looked into her dark eyes.

"Don't forget I am the top, mi amor" I aid and she nodded biting her lips.

Just as I was about to undress her,a knock came in making Jennie groan.

"Lisa, Jennie, Are you in there?" It was Jisoo.

"Ne Unnie, We are here. What do you need?" Jennie snapped at her making Jisoo confused.

"Ah, I just wanted to tell you that the girls are going and let's bade goodbye." She said and laughed nervously.

"Ok, we will be coming" Jennie said and pulled me with her to the door.

"Hi Irene Unnie, Are y'all going?" Jennie asked in a sweet tone.

"Yes." Irene replied shortly glaring at our interwined hands. I tried to remove my hand but Jennie glared at me and tightened the grip.

"Take care,Unnie. May the best win!" Ok? What is she saying.

"Yes, may the best win" Irene also said and smirked towards Joy and Tzuyu.

"Wait, What are you talking about?" Seulgi butted in.

"Nothing Seul, Just our secret code. One day, you will know." Irene said and went outside. The others also bade goodbye and followed her

*****

Hi readers, here's an update. I am sorry for not updating everyday. I have been taking online classes. You know y'all aren't the only one who's taking that. Here in South Korea also , We are also taking the classes.

It's funny how I ask other writers to update everyday and I myself can't update everyday. Anyway, may the best win. 

Choose your ships now!! The real rivalry has began.

Jenlisa

Lisrene

Joylis

Litzu

IU × Lisa

Suzy × Lisa

Listal (Krystal × Lisa)