Family 2 / Food Poisoning

Sorry I took so long to update I have started back school and my WiFi stopped working for 3 whole weeks!! I'm back now tho 😎anyways time for the story xoxo
Family 2
Y/n (mum)
Liam (dad)
Shane (13)
Conor (6)
Abbie(4)
Nobody's pov
Liam is taking conor and Shane home from soccer practice and they deicide to stop off at Mc Donald's on the way home as they are hungry and tired after running around. Y/n and Abbie had lunch at grandma's so your not hungry for Mc Donald's. They agree on getting a burger and chips each. They drive threw the drive trew and order And wait for there food to be ready. Once the food is ready they drive home to eat it at home so that conor won't mess the car. Once they pull up in there drive way Liam glances in the car mirror to see conor who is sleeping in the back. Liam hands the food to Shane who is sitting in the passenger seat beside him and picks sleeping conor up as they walk in side the house. Shane puts the food on the table and sits down as Liam gentally shakes conor awake. Conor jumps up and runs to the table. Liam asks Shane to get conor his food while he goes and finds the girls. "DADDY!!" Abbie screams as he walks into your bedroom. "hey baby" Liam responds d scoops her up and kisses her on the cheek then kisses you on the lips "how was your day babe?" you ask him. "it was pretty boarding to be honest, I'm tired and hungry so me and the boys got Mc Donald's on the way home, do u want some?" he asks "no thanks babe we had a big lunch at grandma's dident we ab?" you ask your daughter "yup" she nodds happily and gives a cute smile. "Ok babe" Liam smiles "I'm starving I'm going to go eat" Liam says. "OK darling we will be down in a sec" you smile as Liam walks out the door.
"that nice boys?" Liam smiles as he walks into the kitchen where his two boys nod happily enjoying there meal. Liam smiles and sits down to eat.
---------------------*later*--------------------------

"Abbie is in bed" you say as you walk into the living room to see your husband and two sons sitting on the couch watching a movie. "join us babe?" Liam asks and opens his arms as you sink into them.
About an hour into the movie you notice Shane and conor are nearly asleep so you untangle yourself from Liam and sit down beside them and gently shake them awake "I think it's bedtime boys" you say gently and they sit up. Conor wriggles his way onto your lap and you hug him. You pick him up and take him to the bathroom to let him use the toilet and put on a nappy because he is not properly developed for his age and acts younger sometimes. You help his brush his teeth and change him into his lion King pyjamas and carry him back into his room, place him in bed, hand him his favourite Teddy bear, kiss him on the forehead, turn off his lamp and walk out of the room.
You walk back into the sitting room to see Shane backing up his school books for tomorrow morning. You walk over to him and hug him. You are starting to feel he gets the least attention because the younger two are so needy but he seems happy enough. You kiss his forehead and say goodnight to him as he walks upstairs.
You walk back over to the couch and snuggle back into Liam. "you OK baby you seem quieter than usual?" you question your husband "um yeah just a headache and I'm tired" he awnsers quietly and snuggles deeper into you. "want some paracetamol, a shower and bed then babe?" you ask him. "yea" he whimpers as you both slowly stand up. You walk over and switch off the telly and you walk with Liam to your and his room. He takes off his top while you walk into the bathroom and switch on the shower for him. Then you walk down stairs to get him paracetamol and a glass of water. When you come back upstairs he is in the shower so you get dressed into one of liams old t-shirts and a pair of grey shorts.
A few minutes later he comes out of the bathroom shirtless with gery sweat pants and messy wet hair. He looked so cute and hot. You smirk at him as he lays in bed beside you and cuddles up to you. He raps his arms around your waist and kisses you. You play with his hair and hand him the paracetamol witch he takes with the water you left for him and lays back down and cuddles up to you as he drifts off to sleep........

Shane's pov
I have a really bad headache tonight and all I want to do is sleep. I go upstairs and take off my cloths, have a quick shower then climb into bed and fall asleep as soon as my head hits the pillow. --------------
Later I woke up, my headache ten times worse and a pain in my stomach. I have school in the morning and I can't be sick! I feel all sweaty but freezing at the same time. I try get comfortable and go back to sleep but my stomach is making it impossible. I look over at the clock and it's half two in the morning. I sigh as my stomach flips agin. I just lay there staring at the clock holding my stomach and all of a sudden it turns and I get out of bed and run to the bathroom. I lock the door and fall onto my knees, gag and spill my stomach contents into the toilet water. After a few minutes I tought I was done so I leaned backwards a little bit all of a sudden my stomach disides to flip agin and I gag over the toilet for about 20 seconds before it happens agin. My headache is twice as bad now and I tought throwing up would help my stomach but in matter of fact it feels much worse. I hate this so much. After about 10 more minutes of leaning aginst the toilet not having the energy to stand I fianlly gather the strenght to stand up and make my way over to the sink to brush my teeth. Then I make my way back to bed.