🅴🅿 🅵🅸🆅🅴 🅱

Caution: Mention on physical abuse.

Dominique's POV

I've been skating around for a bit and I can't help but get mad as I feel eyes on the back of my head every second. And no it's not none of the people wanting a picture or wanting to know if I was someone's son although they know I am---nah, it's the bitch that wanted me and a guy who don't even know me.

The guy at the counter and Nate.

I'm not too worried with the guy at the counter but Nate is a different story. Him staring at me not saying nothing even though I know he wants too so badly.  And so I'm gonna do what I do best, confront people---and handle him like I should've a long time ago.

I walked up to where he was standing along with the rest of the football team---my brothers watching with a confused expression.

"I was wondering when you were gonna come over here and talk to me," he stepped out licking his lips.

"This little shorty that was tryna turn you out, I was tryna get at him," some random said on the side as I put my hand in his face.

"I don't know who you think I am but lemme tell you something, I ain't a pass around. You wouldn't get the chance to get at me no way so you're excused." He stepped back with his hands up in defense as Nate laughed.

"What's wrong Dom? It's all jokes, whatchu doing over here?"

"You keep eyeing like you got a problem so we can fix it right here. If you got something to say to me then go ahead and say it in front of your boys. Matter of a fact, I wanna talk about something too but imma let you go first," I stood there waiting as he scoffed trying to drag me away somewhere.

"Nigga, I suggest you take your hands off him right now before we get to scrapping in here---you don't want that," Ruben said as he and Roderic stepped up but I gave them a look.

"I got it guys, he ain't gon do shit. You got something to say then say it right here. You a man right so act like one. You stomp around like one and bump yourself up to be one---don't be pussy now. Say it."

He gritted his teeth sighing as I put on a grin, "Cat got your tongue baby? Or was it me when you were down there?" At that he squeezed my arm whispering to me, "Do this here and we gon have a problem. We can go somewhere and talk just, you and me."

I shook my head pulling my arm away. "Let's talk about it here. Your boy over there said that I was tryna turn you out. You told them that?"

"Dominique, I'm not gonna play with you today. Bring your ass on."

"No, I don't think I want to. One thing you're not gonna do is put some bullshit on my name. If you gonna speak some shit then spit out real facts---otherwise keep your mouth shut. Tell the truth and say you were fucking with me and came to me first. We fucked multiple times and you were feeling me but you let your friends dictate who you wanna be with. Don't ever put my name in your mouth and insert lies in the same sentence. I keep it a stack and if I ever hear shit like that again....it's on your head next time. Trust me," I whispered angrily towards him as he held the same furious gaze as me.

"You said we were gonna talk about it, why not? You just had the chance to tell our business," he spat out.

"Exactly. It's our business and I would never do something so low and out you. I unfortunately care and I wouldn't even put that on my worst enemy. That's something you should have the privilege of doing and me taking that away makes me just as bad a person as you. You should've kept our business to yourself. I'm tired of having these conversations, aren't you?"