Chapter 8

They followed me to my room and I walk over to my closet and grab the dress for tonight. I lay it on one of the chairs and turn back to them. They stand by the door unsure of what to do. I grin at them and loved that they were trying to be considerate.

"You can make yourselves at home." I say as I go to recline on the bed with my pile of letters. I put a big pillow behind me and Phobos comes over and lays next to me with his eyes closed. Deimos walks over and lays on my other side but puts his head in my lap. I smile at him and run my fingers through his golden blonde hair. It was silky and so soft. He sighs gently.

I look up as Erebus undresses and I know my mouth opens in shock. He grins as he continues and steps into the walk-in bath that had already been filled with hot water that was practically steaming. He relaxes back and grins at me. "You said make yourself at home." He tells me and I shake my head and roll my eyes at him. He was right.

"By all means. I don't mind at all. I was just surprised. You will have to share the bath later though." I tell him before looking back at my pile of letters. I scan through them. There was several from gods I had not met yet, those were simple request for the opportunity to meet me. I would ask the boys about them and created piles. Who would be ok to meet as a suitor or just someone that was fun, versus who I should decline and stay away from.

The boys were very willing to help me with this task. I saw a letter from Apollo and I needed to read this one.

Venus,

You were absolutely amazing today. Your fighting skills were superb and I can see how you are a goddess of War. Your voice was melodic and haunting. I cannot stop thinking about it. Your song choices were very interesting. I understand the warning and I wanted you to know, whatever my past may be I want the chance to be your mate. I may be self-indulgent and I know that, but if I were to have someone like you as a partner I would make you the center of my world. I have loved watching your fire and passion for everything. Please allow me the chance to get to know you.

Apollo

I mull over his offer. I could have been rash in my denial of him. I will make an effort to talk with him the next time we are together. I flip to the next letter and I see Poseidon's name. My heart skips a beat and I am not sure if I wanted to read this one next to my boys. Phobos was cuddled into my side. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and one around my back. Deimos was still in my lap and was running a hand up and down my leg gently.

I open the letter and look at the beautiful handwriting. It gave me butterflies.

My love,

I can't stop thinking about your lips against mine. The sparks that course through my body when I touch you and the fire and passion in your eyes when we talk. You have my heart in your hands and I am hoping to see you soon. I miss you when you are not around and I hope you think of me too. I understand your warning today and I know that I need to make my intentions clear to not only you, my love, but your family too. I will be the man you need and I will not let other goddesses touch me or kiss me. I know you are still narrowing down your options and do not have that luxury. That is fine with me because I know I will be yours at the end of this journey.

With my deepest love,

Poseidon

I smile and fold up the letter and place it back in the pile. I finish sorting and will need to reply to some of these but not right now. I sigh as I look at the three men in my room. They look at me and I smile at them. I run my hands back through Deimos's hair and loved the feeling of it between my fingers. It was so soft.

Phobos kisses my arm and butterflies shoot through my stomach at his gentle kiss. I look into his green eyes and place a hand on his cheek. He runs a hand up my body into my hair and pulls my lips down to his. It was a soft lingering kiss and I was breathless after it. When he pulled back his eyes sparkled with happiness. I smile pulled at his lips and it made me giggle with happiness. A thing I rarely did.