Meeting the Kwamis and Joker Helping Out?

When they arrived at the manor after school on Friday, Tim and Jason were going crazy. They were literally still wondering why they had every soulmate bond to ever exist.

When everyone was inside, Jason asked the question. "How do you guys have every soulmate bond to ever exist?"

Mari suddenly remembered that she forgot to tell them. "Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you. Tikki and you guys can come out now."

Everyone in the room looked at them confused until small little bug-like things came out of their pockets and bags.

"What the hell? What are those bug things?" Dick screamed.

"They're not bugs, their kwamis. They give us superpowers. So since we are miraculous holders, well true ones, so that's why we have different types of soulmate bonds." Chloe explained.

"Hi! I'm Tikki, and this is Plagg, Trixx, Wayzz, Pollen, Kalki, Xuppu, and Fluff." Tikki introduced.

"Okay, but why do you have them?" Bruce asked.

After a long explanation and snack break later, they just chilled around the manor and the group headed back to the hotel and back home.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day was the tour for WE. Joker heard some girl bragging about how she was dating Damian Wayne and was going to kidnap her and her class, since the Waynes care for her so much.

He held them there and it was a good thing that Damian and Jon didn't get there yet, so they could change and help them.

When the bats got there, Jason and Damian told them to wait until Joker interrogated her. They just watched, seeing as the week was full of surprises.

"So what did the youngest of the Wayne's see in you? The only thing that can describe you is sausage hair. And from what I'm seeing, you're no sunshine of Gotham."

Lila screamed. "I lied. I don't even know what Damian Wayne looks like. Every celebrity I've talked about doesn't know who I am. I turned these losers against the star of the class because I wanted attention. Every word that comes out of my mouth is a lie. I hate Marinette Dupain-Cheng, I hate superheroes, and I hate homosexuals." Lila said, exposing all of her lies.

Everyone gasped, and Joker let go of her. He looked at everyone and their murderous faces. "I'm not even going to do anything to you, seeing everyones glares on you, I'll leave them to it." He felt a tap on his shoulder. He saw a little girl behind him. "Yes."

Mari started to talk(insult) him about his outfit, until the bats came down, leaving him in tears, asking them to take him back to Arkham. Red Hood was chuckling, taking him there.

When they turned around to the Lila situation, you could see all of Mari's group punching Lila and then leaving to go to Mari's side, and her former sheep yelling at her and hitting her.

The tour got cancelled and Lila got sent back home with tons of lawsuits from there and some more waiting for her back in Paris.

For the rest of the trip, everyone in MPS hung out together in the manor and went on patrols together. The parisians gave Mari and her group their apologies and had to gain their trust back. Turns out, a trip to the most dangerous place ever was what the class needed to set them straight.

-Yay! Another book finished! Would have finished it yesterday if I got the right amount of sleep this week, but I got 20 hours this weekend and still finished it so yeah. Thanks for reading this far. Until next book.

-Morganlbr