1: Interview with an Old Friend

You knew Chris back in high school. The two of you had a few classes together, but you wouldn't necessarily call yourselves "friends" now.

When you were asked to do an interview with a few stars from the new Avengers movie, you couldn't resist.

You're a journalist and YouTuber. You write a weekly blog about pop culture; new movies that have come out, music, and of course, rumors about certain celebrities.

"This way, (y/n)," an unnamed person takes you into a room where you'll conduct the interview.

You prepare your questions on your phone, that being the easiest way to keep track of them.

The door opens and your guests walk in.

"Christopher..." you laugh.

"Oh my god!" Chris says, giving you a quick hug. "It's been a while."

"20 years..." you groan. "We're getting old."

"Anyways... let's get started."

The interview went great. Chris and Robert Downey Jr were very enthusiastic and answered your questions to the best of their abilities. You had a lot of fun with them, especially since the three of you laughed through most of the interview.

"I have a lunch break now... Would you like to join me?" Chris asks.

"I would love to, Chris..." you reply.

You never thought you'd see Chris again after high school, but you are definitely glad you did. Lunch starts to become a regular thing. And before you know it, he's asking you to be his girlfriend.

I need some requests!