9: A Little Crush

*part one of four*

2014

Being Robert Downey Jr's daughter isn't exactly easy. Sure, you get to meet famous people and go to premieres and such...but you also have to deal with the fact that you are completely and utterly in love with one of his Marvel co-stars.

Captain America himself. Pretty boy Chris Evans.

"Just admit it, (y/n)... you love him!" your father says with a smirk on his face.

"I'm not in love with him, father. It's just a little crush, nothing more."

"One that you've had since like 2005," he adds.

You roll your eyes. "Don't say anything to him or so help me..."

"You have my word..."

*****

"So..." Elizabeth Olsen smirks, walking up to you on the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron.

"This can't be good..." you groan.

Lizzie laughs. "So, a little birdie told me that you have a crush.."

"I'm going to kill him..." you grit your teeth. You look over to see your father walking towards the set. "You, come here!"

His eyes widen but he doesn't dare try to walk away.

"You told me you wouldn't say anything."

"In my defense, i said I wouldn't say anything to him."

You run your fingers through your hair before sighing. "Just don't tell anyone else."

*****

At lunch, Scarlett, Lizzie, and Hemsworth sit with you.

"So, we have a plan to get you and Evans together," Scarlett says before taking a bite of her salad.

"Lizzie!" You scold her.

"It wasn't me!"

You glance over to your father, whose smirking.

"I hate you all."

"Well, I happen to know that Christopher likes you," Hemsworth tells you.

Your eyes widen before you shake off the nervous feeling. You push the food on your plate around with your fork before dropping it.

"And how do you know this?"

"It's obvious, (y/n)."

"Chris, come here!" Lizzie motions for him to come over to your table.

You groan and lay your head down on the table.

"You okay, sweetheart?" Chris asks.

"Just dandy, Christopher." 

He shakes his head, laughing a little. "This doesn't have to do with a certain someone that your dad was talking about?"

You feel like your heart is going to jump out of your chest. "He told you?"

"Yeah?"

"And you're not mad? Or weirded out or anything?"

"No?"

"You're just okay with the fact that I'm completely in love with you?"

Chris's jaw drops. "That certain someone is me?"

You feel your cheeks heat up before you push yourself away from the table and rush to your trailer.

A few minutes later, someone knocks on the door.

"Leave me alone to die!" You yell.

"I happen to be completely in love with you, too, sweetheart.."

You find yourself grinning at Chris's words. You open the trailer door.

"I thought you knew and I got a little embarrassed."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I was too scared to tell you, honestly. So how about a date? Friday night?"

"It's a date."

Sorry it's taken me so long to update! Yall are probably tired of reading that but I'm just busy with school and try to update when I can

-ry