The War Ends

The disease was out of control Lizzie and Luke were in Cell Block A with all the other sick ones and Daryl and Carl would come visit me.it sucked. It was  Naveah she was Judith's age. I held Naveah humming and feeding her while Mika looked at me happily. "I wish you were my sister Callow" she said smiling I grinned "me too Miks" she laughed. She went and started playing with Jessica. Beth was sitting by the door with Judith talking to Maggie I sighed, this disease sucks. After Maggie left I heard a croaky voice say my name I went to the door "Carl!?" I said I could hear the smile in his voice "I have some bad news..Naveah's mom just got bit and her dad is sick so your basically gonna have to take care of her if her dad dies." I sighed lightly "I'm not ready for a kid Carl, can't Michone take her?" Carl answered with a quick no. "Well okay I guess " I looked at Naveah "I guess your mine now pudgy" she giggled. "Carl go to the fences your dad probably needs help" "oh uh okay bye I- love you " I nodded "yeah bye". And he was gone. We later on that night heard shots and Naveah and Judith woke up screaming. Beth and I shot up from our chairs and immediately rocked them quietly I felt hot tears rush down my face Carl. He could be during we heard shots and shots and shots it didn't seem good I looked at Jessica, Mika, and James they were all still asleep. I sighed in relief playing with Naveah quietly as the shots finally died down. I heard loud footsteps "Callow!!" A Georgian accent yelled and opened the door. I looked at Daryl and ran and hugged him. "Your safe" we both said. I smiled as he grabbed all the bags and led us to our cells l. We were safe again. I fell asleep immediately in my bed I'd missed it so much. I then heard a noise and a warm hand stroke my cheek I grabbed the hand and looked and saw the gorgeous blues I love. "Hi" he said warmly I grinned "hi" he laughed "it's the afternoon " I shot up "Naveah!" He chuckled "Daryls got her don't worry" I sighed and shooed him out. I changed into a pair of leggings, large sweatshirt, boots with my hair up I walked out and grabbed some nuts eating them and kissed Daryls cheek and held Naveah. I smiled at her "good morning baby girl" Beth came up to me holding Judith. I grinned this was perfect in my eyes. I was outside with Hershel for awhile when he said "I'm going to burn the bodies wanna come?" I nodded and Michone popped up "I'm in" we all got in the jeep and drug the bodies out and set them in a pile we all started talking and let me tell you it was funny. We talked for awhile and burned them. Michone got knocked out by the governor. I groaned and he told Hershel and I to get in the car. We got Michone in and he bound our hands. I laid my head on Michones shoulder as we waited. He told us he just wanted the prison and we were gonna help him. We eventually got brought out and shown to his people a girl with pigtails spoke "she's just a kid Brian, why'd you take them?" He spoke "their gonna help us now get in the jeep". We got in and rode to the prison I wanted to cry as I saw Carl searching for me with Naveah in his arms crying. I felt tears trickle down my face. "Be strong Cal" Hershel said I nodded and smiled at him. We were brought out and placed there I saw Carl give Mika Naveah and run after his dad to the fence. "Cal..." He whispered. "Is Hershel on the council, Michone, and what about this one she seems quite close to your son huh so Rick what's it gonna be?" My eyes went wide. I was terrified. The governor put Michones Katana up to Hershels neck and spoke "last chance Rick". "We can all live together please " the governer laid the katana low and then yelled and lifted it up "LIER" off came Hershels head I screamed and cried. Rick yelled and started shooting so did Carl and everyone else. I made my way away and saw the girl with pigtails. "Help me out of these! Please!" I screamed. She cut me loose and I ran to the back around I couldn't get in. My eyes went wide. I ran out into a neighborhood into a house it was empty thank god. I blocked the back door but left the front one unblocked for some reason. I went to the kitchen and saw enough food and went upstairs and found makeup and hair stuff plus clothes my size. I smiled happily and changed if Beth was here she'd be dancing around in these clothes  with me. I felt my heart clench up why me? Why us? I woke up around morning and sighed and looked around for books and found some and then i changed and fixed my hair and stuff and found myself looking for food. I ate and ate till i got bored and then I read. It was so quiet. Naveah I thought, my baby could be dead. Carl, Rick, Daryl, Beth, Maggie, Judith, everyone. I cried and sobbed and screamed. Until I was asleep, I woke up and ate some pickles and decided to search the house some more. I was walking down the hallway when I heard voices and the door opened. I ran to a room and waited hoping whoever it was would leave. I heard the door open and i ran to the one connected I looked inside and saw bodies dead. I screamed shut I'm screwed.