On The Road

We were asleep near the woods. I was cuddled against Carl's chest he held me tightly to him as if he realised me he'd loose me forever. I wanted to cry believe it or not because Naveah probably wouldn't live through this apocalypse and who am I / kidding neither would I. My mom always knew if anything tragic happened I wouldn't live so think about it. The only reason I'm alive is because of the protection I received from everyone. Every single one of my family members probably weren't alive I mean who are we kidding? I screamed in my dream my family plus everyone else were walkers coming after me. I screamed and sweated I woke up to my mouth being covered to hide ny screams and Cries. Carl stroked my face and said shh quietly into my ear. I looked at him and stood up and walked to a house that looked familiar. I grinned "remember this house, our first fight". He chuckled and walked in "nothings changed" I smiled and kissed him softly. He had his hands on my hips he kissed my jawline softly he led me to a bed and we were making out on the bed. He pulled out the condom and spoke "we don't have to ya know" I nodded saying I wanted to and now you know. He held my hand as we walked back he went to sleep and Naveah woke up I changed her and fed her humming softly thinking about what just happened. Naveah pulled my hair softly for attention she grabbed my finger and we waited till everyone was awake to start being loud. We saw a bridge and I thought about it ya know. What if everyone is here?