19

Atlanta, Georgia
Jayla Brown, 20

I woke up in Na'Jour's bright ass room and I quickly closed my eyes again

"He did that shit on purpose." I mumbled getting up to close the blinds.

I went back in bed and got on my phone checking the time seeing that it was 11:48 AM.

"Damn I slept for a long ass time." I mumbled.

I smelt some good ass food from downstairs making me sit up.

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face and take a shower.

"That pussy put him in his feelingssss, cause that thang hittin right tho. I never said that, I would spennanight tho. Now why you mad for? You know how it goes and if I ever said I loved you, shit that must've been a typo." I sang as I washed my body in the shower.

After I took my shower I went back in his room and took some of his clothes and just put it on.

I walked downstairs to see that he made breakfast.

"Who that lady over there? Innat chair?" I said stopping at the end of the stairs.

He looked around.

"Nigga what?"

"Innat chair! That lady ova there innat chair bruh." I said.

He looked at me like I was crazy and I laughed at how clueless he was.

"I'm just playing. Thanks for the food." I said sitting across from him.

"Fasho."

"Why you do all this tho? We could've just ordered sum." I said.

"Ian wanna order sum and I just wanted to make sum for you. What? It's not good or sum?" He said.

"I never said that." I said rolling my eyes.

"Ight." He nodded. "Well I actually wanted to talk to you about sum."

"Aw shit. See I knew it was coming." I said shaking my head.

"What is it?" I said.

"Why you keep playin?" He said.

I rolled my eyes. "If you talking about being in a relationship it's literally a no. Why can't you just respect my decision?" I said.

"Mcht. I do respect to decision but at this point it don't make sense. You can obviously see that I'm tryna get witchu but you steady playing. Ion know who you dated in the past but what you need to understand is I'm. Not. Them." He said.

"It don't matter if you not them. All you niggas is the same end of story. I been played way too many times, therefore I'm gonna do this shit the exact way I was did. I really don't care how you feel about it." I shrugged.