33

Atlanta, Georgia
Jayla Brown, 21

Destiny🖤.
let's talk.

"Now she wanna talk. Now she wanna unblock me.." I mumbled getting out of my bed.

I left my room and headed towards hers and just opened the door seeing her sitting there staring at me.

I walked in fully and closed the door then sat across from her on the edge of the bed the same way she was and just stared at her.

Her face was so serious and I busted out laughing.

"What is you so serious fa?" I said still laughing and she rolled her eyes covering her smile.

"Alright so I wanted to apologize.." She said.

"For.." I tilted my head and she rolled her eyes.

"For over exaggerating and saying allat shit to you. I didn't actually mean it I just wanted to make you mad but it didn't really work." She said.

"Cause I'm the most unbothered bitch." I mumbled.

"But what was your problem forreal? I don't get why you just went off on me like that as if you been wanting to say that forever." I said.

She sighed heavily.

"I don't- I don't know." She shrugged looking away.

"Yes you do so gon head and let it out cause I'm listening." I assured her.

"Ion know I just feel like our bond is drifting. And you know that feeling when you realize that, that special person in your life is kinda drifting away from you? That's how I feel with you. I'm not saying Na'Jour's taking you away from me or nothing, trust me I support y'all relationship 100 percent. I just feel like it isn't the same anymore. We haven't even hung out with JUST US since you got out. And then when you forgot about the anniversary thing I just felt really bad and I felt like you really ain't even care about me as a whole." She ranted as some tears dropped from her eyes making me just stare at her blankly.

"Well I just wanna say I'm sorry too. Ian know you felt like that. I didn't even know you really cared about allat cause you had Nari. But you know you could've just told me this. Since when were we not comfortable telling each other things? Since when did we fight things out? That shit is old cmon now.." I said.

"I know and I'm sorry for not telling you. But at least I'm telling you know and I feel better now that you know." She said.

"Me too." I smiled. "So we good now?"

"Yeah." She smiled and I leaned in for a hug.

"Ride or die shit?" She said as we did our handshake.

"Ride or die shit."

————————
"Okay do him do him Nari!"

Me, Destiny, and Nari were at Walmart playing pranks on people until we get kicked out.

"Nooo. He look mean!" Nari pouted.