Chp 15 Music Mishap

The next day everyone woke up early and headed of to class. As usual everyone sat down at their assigned seats and talked amongest their peers. Well most of them. After the whole "cuddling incident" Kaminari and Jirou just steared clear of each other. Oddly enough it has started to become a habit. Soon everyone started to quiet down as Mr. Aizawa rolled into the class.

"Great now that you're all seated at last", Mr. Aizawa said standing up without leaving his sleeping bag, "you're all going to present last night progress but, unlike last time we're all going to do it here. Now I'm aware of the fact that you all might have some idea that I'll be throwing some obsectles your way, again more work for me. Just another joy of becoming a teacher. Come on we're all going to Gym Gamma and hurry up I don't have all day".

Everyone got up from their seats and slowly following  behind Mr. Aizawa, some slower than others. After what happened to Kaminari and Jirou no one could take the risk of failing this project because it was a major part of their final grade. And knowing Mr. Aizawa it wouldn't be a big suprise if he were to fail a majority of them. Before they knew it they arrived at Gym Gamma.

"Now first ones up to present Aoyama and Mina", as the both of them walked up to front. You could tell even they were slightly nervous, both usually more energetic and whatever aoyama is. One by one everyone presented and with every passing pair the tension decreased slightly.

"Hey so are we going to talk bout it", Kaminari leaned over to Jirou as she slightly backed away from the sudden contact

"About what, t-there's nothing to talk about"

"Ok well, this is kinda boring. I'm starting to think he just had it out for us the first time."

"Maybe but why are we the ones getting the "special" treatment"

"No idea if anyone it should be failing is Bakugo since he intimidates the crap out of everyone", with this statement Jirou giggled a little and Kaminari smiled at this.

"Anyway since we're waiting for this to be over do you wanna do something in the mean time?"

"Depends will it get us in trouble"

"Not if we get caught", Kaminari smirked while holding up one of the buds from a wired headphone and handing it to Jirou."

"You do know I can use my earphone jacks, right?"

"Yea I know but one I now have a fear that your going to shock me with them plus how else am I going to listen",Kaminari said as he put in the other bud.
Jirou hesitantly took the ear bud and placed it in her ear.

"What song?",Kaminari took out his phone but only enough for him to see it and covered it with his school blazer
"I-I don't know, you choose"

Kaminari shrugged and started scrolling down his phone seeing if anything caught his eye. Soon he clicked on a random mix and a song started playing.
As time went buy more and more groups finished and Kaminari and Jirou kept listening to music the whole way , every now and then forgetting to check on the others. And then.........."WATCH OUT!"

*Boom*

Jirou's POV
'Ugh what happened...I feel like crap'

I try standing up but can't due to the hand wrapped around my waist. 'I swear this guy needs to keep his hands to himself', everyone starts crowding us asking if we're ok. I look around and spot one mouse like creature and one sorta angry Aizawa.

"My dear, you kids sure took quite a tumble didn't you. Are you two alright?", the mouse like creature spoke, "I suppose I may have overdone it quite a tad."

Kirishima and Sero start pulling Kaminari who seems to be unconscious off of me and Yaoyorozu and Mina help me up. I now see Uraraka and Midoriya with tiny bruises on them. Principal Nezu and Mr. Aizawa stood in front of me as I try to comprehend what happened.

"What couldv'e been so important that it diverted your attentions away from the class? Again you two have proven to be-"

"Now now Aizawa, don't place the blame on them, they're just kids. Most of this my have been my doing, I belive that I got caught up with all that was going on I might have over done things just a tad", Princpal Nezu said while cutting off Mr. Aizawa, "why don't some of you help take them over to the infirmary just to make sure they're ok".

Kirishima and Sero nodded and took Kaminari ,who seemed like he was starting to wake up, over to recovery girl. Meanwhile Yaoyorozu and Ururaka walked over to me, Yaoyorozu grabbing my arm and leading me to the infirmary.

"So what exactly happened?"

"Oh yea that was kinda me and Deku's fault. Mr.Aizawa did the same thing he did with you and Kaminari except this time we didn't deal with robots", Uraraka said while looking at her arm covered in bruises. "And...", I asked.

"Her and Midoryia succusfully were able to take done Princpal Nezu due to Midoryia's planning. Him and Uraraka broke on of the mechines the princpal was using but the pecies were scattered everywhere and that's when some of those peices were impacted to you and Kaminari.", Yaoyorozu said, "Thankfully Kaminari was able to  get you out of harms way on time but sadly got injured in the process."

"Oh"
"Is something wrong", Yaoyorozu asked
"-No nothing at all, um what about class"
"Mr.Aizawa said he had to attend some meetings so he ended class early", Ururaka said, "he also said that the people that didn't get to present will just get a score and not do the whole presentation thing because apparently it's too "tiring".
"Haha, well thanks you guys but I think I can walk the whole way there by myself.", I said as I tried to get rid of them.
"Yes well tell us if you need Im anything else"' Yaoyorozu said as she walked away along with Ururaka who waved goodbye.

I slowly walked the rest of the way to the infirmary, constant thoughts running through my head.

'What was he thinking. Why would he do that...'