04

Hiya! So I decided to start A/N because I like yup read them when I read other stories. Helps you to,...see into the other persons mind and shiz. Okay! Bye. *A/N ends with a bow*

"I'll have a coffee." I tell the boy behind the counter. He smiles at me, making my heart pound but also causing me to smirk. Of course, the white teeth. He has a beautiful face, and body with and that he subconsciously flexed while wiping his hand on a towel. His eyes are blue, like crazy blue that pops like Nash Griers eyes. And his hair...so beautiful. And those cheekbones...

Nash Griers are blue...But his face looks better than the boys. Wait no-the boy's face looks better. I argue with myself. Niall looks at me. "A coffee?" He asks, smirking. I look at him, blushing because the look he is giving me right now make me feel stupid.

"You have to be a tad bit more specific." The boy behind the counter chuckles with Niall, showing off his dimples, and I of course blush in return, which makes them both laugh even harder, which makes me blush harder, and yeah you get the picture.

"What do you mean, specific?" I snap at them. "Coffee is coffee. You can't be any more specific." I spit. They both shut their mouths, but then snort and start laughing all over again.

"Louis. Meet Hedrix. Hedrix, meet Louis." Niall introduces. I smile at him and extend my hand over the counter. He shakes it, wrapping his warm hand over mine.

My face flushes. "Nice to meet you, Hedrix." Louis smiles at me, but then his eyes glance behind me to the doors. I turned, and saw a girl come in, holding hands with a boy. "Ugh, more customers." He grumbles, but smiles at me with a wink. "I'll join you guys on break in five." He tells us.

My heart flutters, and I inwardly yell at my hormones to get their shit together. "But what do y'all want?" He asks. I look to Niall for advice, and he chuckles.

"I'll have the white chocolate mocha, and she'll have the..." He turned to me. "Ya like cotton candy?" He asked. I nodded, excitedly. I love cotton candy. Like freaking love it. His eyes twinkled with amusement, and he turned back to Louis. "A cotton candy frappe." He whispered. Why he whispered, I have no clue, but after Louis nodded, Niall led me to a table. "You're not supposed to order things like that. It's against the rules. My mum's sister, she taught me the secret menu." He told me, leaning across the table to me.

I nodded, and he laughed. "You know, you're like a little naive child." My eyebrows shot up, and he was quick to rephrase. "No no no. I mean, as in, you're adorable and innocent and shit like that. It's cute." He trails off, staring at me. I automatically blush, and put my head down on the table, embarrassed. Then he gasps, causing me to look up at him.

"Shit...I said that aloud, didn't I?" He asks, embarrassed. I giggle, and nod. "I'm sorry." He tells me. I wave his apology off.

"No, it was sweet. Thank you." I tell him. He blushes and rubs the back of his neck sheepishly, which I think is adorable.

"So, you're obviously not British, what brought you to London?" He asks. I look above him, and see Louis coming towards us with our drinks. I nod up, and Niall turns. "Aye! Youre on break, eh?" Louis nods, and winks at me.

"Can't miss a girl having her first Starbucks." He answers, and pulls up a chair. I am now sandwiched between them, which makes me blush, but also makes my heart accelerate times seven. "Here." He gives me a pink and blue swirled drink, during it in front of me with a straw in it.

My hands nervously clasp around the cup, and they watch me eagerly. I put my mouth on the straw, and take a tentative sip. Then, my world explodes. I sigh happily, and they start laughing. "This is the best thing ever." I tell them both honestly.

That makes them all laugh again. "Why is the Starbucks symbol a mermaid?" I ask them. We all puzzle over this for a while, drinking, until we give up laughing at our ridiculous ideas.

"So, why didn't you tell me about your girlfriend?" Louis asks Niall. Niall blushes, and I laugh. "She's not my girlfriend. We just met today." Niall answers truthfully.

Louis raises an eyebrow. "Well in that case," he jokes. "I'm Louis. Wanna date?" We all burst into laughter, and Niall punches his shoulder playfully.

"I think her and Harry..." Niall trails off, seeming a bit disappointed? Louis laughs. "No seriously. Who's your boyfriend?" Louis asks.

"I think Harry likes her." Niall says again, seriously this time. I roll my eyes.

"Me? And Harry?" I laugh, pretending as if it's not what I want, though we only met today. I gasp, at the realization. I met him today, and he's already having these effects on me. I scold myself. "No way."

"Good." Niall says, gladly. "He's no good. You could do a lot better." Louis cuts in. "Like one of us." I pause, my face heating up in a blush as they burst into laughter.

"Hmm...I dunno. Maybe that guy over there." I teased, and pointed to the couple that had walked in right after us. The boy was cute, but in no way compared to either of the boys I sat with. "Maybe I should go say hello." I smirked, and started to stand up.

"I dare you." Louis smirked, knowing that I wouldn't do it. But I surprised myself by standing up. "Okay." I felt my mouth say.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist, pulling me back down. "Ha ha,...No." Niall said. The heat on my waist was scorching from where he touched it, and my heart pounded. Niall's eyes met mine, and I wondered whether he felt the way I did.

I glanced down quickly, blushing, and when I looked up, Louis and Niall were sharing a look. "Do you guys like unicorns?" I suddenly blurted. That cut the tension quickly, and we all laughed.

"They aren't real, so I wouldn't know." Louis told me. "Yeah. They don't exist." Niall agreed. I gasped, my mouth falling open. "Seeing is believing." Louis pointed out.

"You can't see love! So what, love doesn't exist?" I snapped. Their eyes went wide. "Yeah, I think so." Niall said, looking at me peculiarly. I broke his gaze, and looked at Louis expectantly.

"Me too." Louis told me. I nodded, as if to say, Ha. "But-"

"Shut the fuck up." I stuck my tongue out at them. "I'm right." I suddenly gasped, upon seeing that my hair was in my coffee. "I have coffee in my hair!" I shrieked.

They laughed. "You said Hay-er!" They choked out through their laughter. I groaned, and went to the bathroom, rising out my hair. "You're so southern," They giggled. I rolled my eyes.

"Let's see how you both handle getting coffee in your hair." I mumbled. I poured some in each of their hair, and sat back laughing as they freaked out like two little girls. Then they turned to me, and it turned into a freaking full out war.

There was no definite winner, but Louis was forced to clean it all, while Niall and I laughed. I started feeling bad though, and got up to help. He looked at me gratefully, and then we started dancing with the mops and singing along to random songs.

"How old are you?" I asked Louis. "Nineteen." He told me. "You?" He asked. "Seventeen." I told him. He smiled, making me blush.

"Wanna go out sometime? Like, just the two of us? You can say no." He told me quickly. My face was ablaze in two seconds, but I found myself nodding.

"Absolutely."

Okay!! They say to be patient, but i such at being patient. So...keep reading and vote?? XOXO ♡Kailey