Chapter 2:The Rescue

Y/N's POV:

As (B/F/N) was in the kitchen we decided to go for a walk after eating. So a little while later we ate and went outside. They started to run as i chased them and ended up bumping into someone. It was one of the league of villain members and turned to see who bumped into them. they smirked and said "Why don't you two dolls come back with me so you can met my friends."

We were scared and just nodded as he called one of his friends. Little did they know is that I had sent a distress signal to Hawks through the feather he had given me.

Hawks POV:

I felt my wings tingle as i got a distress signal from the feather i had given (y/n). I got up and everyone looked at me. I was in a meeting and said that there was an emergency. I rushed out of the commission building and fly to where i felt the signal. I had saw dabi pulling (y/n) and their best friend in a portal. I shot some feathers at him and hit him. He dropped them and ran in the portal. I flew down to them and asked "Are you guys ok?"

Y/N's POV:

I saw hawks fly down and then ask "Are you guys ok?"

I nodded and saw my best friend unconscious and ran over to them. "Hey, hey wake up." I said in a worried tone of voice.

"Hawks, can you call an ambulance please." I said well crying a little.

A little while later it can and they were still unconscious. I was crying a little more and then the paramedics came to me and them and took them. After they took them hawks and me flew to the hospital. When we got there I asked for their room number. The nurse gave it to me and I rushed to the room they had a bandage around their head. I was worried and a little sad. I started to cry because I couldn't protect them. Hawks hugged me and said "y/n its not ur fault so dont blame ur self"

I hugged him back and calmed down. Hawks sat down and I sat in his lap. He blushed and so did I. I put my face close to his and looked into his eyes. He leaned in and kissed me and I kissed back. We didnt know that my Bestfriend awoke and was watching us. He bit my lip send asked for permission to enter. I opened my mouth and his tongue explored my mouth. I slightly moaned and he smirked into the kiss. We broke the kiss to get air as my best friend said "wow, that was hot" and laughed.

I turned around and got up and jumped to hug them. They hugged back and then we talked. A few hours later and we had to leave because visiting hours were over so me and hawks left and I followed him bc he told me too. We ended up at his house and we were talking and cooking. After like 2 hours I was tired. He said I could stay the night bc it was like 10 pm. 

tbc srry it short but i have like zero ideas so ye i will make the next chapter longer but i have no ideas rn so ye 😅 i hope you enjoyed bye😁