•CHAPTER 14•

Kieffer POV

I woke up early and it caused me not to sleep. Wala na din akong nagawa kundi ang bumangon na  lang. Nag unat-unat pa ako at naglakad papuntang bathroom para maligo.

After i took a bath i already prepared my self . I wore a simple short and white t-shirt and then i go downstairs.

When I accidentally took a glimpse on her room there was something in me telling that I should enter. I chose to ignore it and turn back but just as I made 5 steps away from her door, something led me to take a look at her door again.

I have no idea what is happening to me. It's been days since I found myself being this way to her, I keep on ignoring this weird feeling.

Malalim akong bumuntong hininga at naglakad patungo sa kwarto nito. Dahan dahan kong pinihit yung doorknob hindi ito naka lock kaya nabuksan ko agad. Pumasok ako sa loob nito at dumiretso sa kama na pinaghihigaan nya.

I sat beside her and cleared her hair that's covering her face.
I stared and watched her kind face. The face that's always wet because of her tears. The face that's always sad because of the pain that she's feeling

Oo alam kong ako yung may gawa nito but i trying my  best to being her  husband right now. Gusto kong  bumawi sa kanya pero hindi ko alam kung paano.

Tamayo na ako at dahang dahang naglakad palabas mg kwarto nito.

I went out of her room and went downstairs. People are still asleep because it's still early morning, and the only person preparing the ingredients is Manang. It is really and early and we have a lot of time, so I presented to cook myself. I will cook her favorite food that's Manang is always telling me about.

Sinumulan ko ng magluto. Ginisa ko yung ibang sangkap. Pagkatapos ko igisa ito ay nilagay ko na ang mga manok ay hinalo halo. Maya maya pa ay nilagyan ko ito ng tubig mga nasa kalahati lamang at pinabayaan ko na itong maluto.

《《《《《

When all the things have been done. I went back to my room and prepared myself for the day, for I have an important appointment to attend to.

When I got to my daddy's company I immediately went down. I locked the door of my car first and then I walked in. Every person I pass by nods slightly to me and I just smile back at them.

Ng makasakay ako ng elevator ay pinindot ko ang 4th floor kung nasaan ang office ni dad. When the elevator rang, the door opened. I walked out and his secretary came up to me.

"Good afternoon sir,the ceo is there in his room". She said and i nod

I went straight to his office, I stopped knocking and kept going in. When I entered, I saw him turning his back while sitting in the swivel chair and talking to someone on his phone

When I saw him lowering his phone, I immediately spoke.

"Dad". I said at dahan dahan nya namang inikot ang inuupuan nya.

"Sit". Agad ko namang sinunod ang sinabi nya umupo ako sa harap lamang ng lamesa nya.

"Why are you sending me here?". I ask to him.

Malalim naman syang bumuntong hininga at medyo niluwagan ang suot nyang necktie. "We have a problem". Walang emosyong sagot nya.

Taka ko naman syang tinignan,"what is our problem?". Taka kong tanong sa kanya.

"Our ownership university is stole a share".

I look away from it. Panibagong share na naman ang nawala o sabihan na nating nanakaw ito. Only stock holders know where the university shares are. Buti na lang walang nagrereklamo dito taon taon.