conversation

Hi

This is my first attempt in writing. So please bear with me.

The names which I am using here is my favorite shows characters.

Part 1

Place. : Head Office Raizada enterprise

Time : 7.30 p m

Khushi's cabin

Lavanya and Payal is waiting for Khushi finish her work for last two hours.

Lavanya : "Please stop it yaar"

Khushi: "ok then you can forget tomorrow's match "

Lavanya : " no no no...Please no. Cricket is my passion cricket is my life. " "shut up la"

She started her blabbering rudely interrupted by Payal

"What is it Payal? You were silent for whole evening" Khushi asked concerned

"Disturbed too" La added.

"Mom called again. she wants a son in law very urgent . Where can I find a husband so suddenly? ". Payal states

"Payal why don't you and La head towards restaurant Durbar restaurant? I will join in 15 minutes and we can talk about there ?" Khushi asks them.

"That sounds interesting" la replied enthusiastically and grabbed her phone and bag in one hand immediately. She opened the door and both of them headed towards restaurant.

Khushi, Lavanya and Payal are working in Raizada enterprise which is one of the top 5 business enterprise of the world. Durbar restaurant located inside RE (raizada enterprise) complex for RE employees.

....

RE's production wing has 3 shifts so restaurant function24 hours for their service .

It's 8.30 pm already and Friday night. So restaurant was empty . There is one cricket match finals on coming Sunday . It's day night play they decided to take a day off following Monday. They can't make it to Monday. That's why khushi stayed behind to finish everything and ready for the big presentation coming next week. They are expecting a board member join next week onwards. So meeting sheduled to Tuesday. Khushi being khushi don't want to make a bad impression for her new boss completed her works Friday itself.

Khushi reached canteen after sometime and directed to their usual spot to join her friends.

.....

So how was it? Good or bad? continue or discontinue ? Please let me know. ...