Chapter : 14 confession

...@hostipal...

Ian Clyde POV!!!

I'm here right now on room which is miara has been laying on the hospital bed with unconscious even right now.
  Its been 2 hours that her unciouscious and I'm checking her every minutes if shes awaken but,suddenly I'm failed..I'm so pitiful of her because,her illness got worse according to the records and her tests that already came out.
   He's co-worker has already went back to the school because,I said him that I will take care of her as her doctor..but,not also a doctor of her.I want her to become my forever.but,I think there is someone in her heart and I don't know who it is.

...meanwhile...

After a long thinking when,I suddenly look on her.then,her hand got move so I've panicked a little but,I've managed myself to control my emotion.
  So I try to talk to her and suddenly she open her eyes slowly and when,finally her eyes open she talk in a little voice.

"Doctor ian??? Nasaan ako???" She said in a husky voice while she's looking left and right if where she is.

"Your in my hospital...!!" I said.

"Hospital??? Ano ba kasing nangyari sakin???" She asked while trying to get up.

"Your co teacher said that you got collapsed when the two of you are eating on the canteen!!!" I said and explained on her.

"Ah!!! Oo naalala ko na..ilang oras na ba ako dito nakahiga???" She asked while touching his forhead.

"Mga almost 2 hours na...!!" I said.

"2 hours??? Omg!!! Kailangan ko ng umalis may klase pa ako!!!" She said while panicked to get up on the bed.

"No!!! You stay here...!!!" I said and held her wrist to stop her.

"Per--" she said but I cut her word that she trying to say.

"No butsss!!! Nag collapsed kana nga trabaho pa rin yong inaalala mo.. And of course you don't have to worry on your work because,your principal call to me he said that you need to leave and rest...!!" I said.

"Leave???!!! Ayuko..!!! Mawawalan ako ng sweldo niyan eh!!!" She said.

"No!!! I requested also to your principal that you need to rest because of your condition!!" I said.

"Condition??? Okay lang naman ako..Hindi mo naman kailangan mag request sa principal namin...kaya ko naman yong sarili ko!!!" She said.

"No..!!! Listen to me...you need to rest okay!!! So I will go now because I have many patients..!!" I said and I get up when I started to walk she talk.

"Bakit??? Bakit kailangan Kong magpahinga??? Bakit concern ka sakin??? Doctor lang naman kita Bakit????!!!!!" She asked and shouted.

"Why you need to rest??? Why I'm concern to you??? Why??? Because,your illness is getting worse..miara..its getting worse that's why you need to rest and relax your body..and I'm concern on you not even your doctor but,also...!!" I said and explained to her but,I can't say that I have a feelings on her.

"But also??? Ano ha..ano!!!!???" She asked and shouted again.

"I like youuuuu!!! Miara..I like you..!!!" I shouted but thankfully I've finally confess it personally.

"Tch..ano??? Gusto mo ako??? Bakit??? !! Eh!! Pang ilang linggo pa lang naman tayo nagkikita??? Tapos gusto agad??? Ano yan doc joke???" She asked.

"Yes I like you..why??? Because,the way see you my heart got beat fast but,I don't know why..!! But,one day I realize that I like you..and I don't care if we see each other an almost weeks that's not important..but,don't worry i don't have a planned to court you because, I know that you fall in love with other man!!" I said and I turned myself in front of the door and she talk.

"Yes!!! Tama ka..may nagugustuhan na nga ako na ibang lalaki kaya Hindi rin ako sang ayon na manligaw ka din.sakin..pero,nagpapasalamat ako sang pag amin mo nang totoo sa nararamdaman mo..at nagpapasalamat din ako sayo dahil,Hindi moko iniwan ngayon at nag alala ka sakin..so I'll hope we can be friends..!!!" She said so I turned again to face her and I smiled and talk.

"Of course..not even your doctor but,as your friends...!!! I hope that you will follow my order from now on.for own good and for health also.!!" I said.

"Okay!!! Salamat ulit...pero paano kung lumala pa yong sakit ko??? Lalo pat may leukemia din ako???!!" She said while her head is down.

"Don't worry as long as I'm here I will take care of you!! And if your also follow my order to take your medicine,no stress,eat vegetables,fruits and excercise..in that case that is the only way to survive your life!!" I said.

"Pero diba walang nabubuhay sa leukemia??? Lahat namamatay pwera nalang kung himala..!!" She said in a sad face.

"Don't say that..you will survive..the best thing that you need to do is to pray...!! Okay!! Laban lang habang may buhay may page asa kaya wag lang mawalan ng pag asa" I said then I near to her and hugged her.

"Salamat..!!" She said while hugged me back and she released on our hugging immediately.

"I need to go now..you need to rest okay..!!" I said.

"Okay!!!" She said then I started to walk and I closed the door on the VIP room.

...a few moments later..

I'm here right now on my office laying on my chair while thinking because,I don't have a patients besides,its already night right now so I relaxed my self and trying to move on to her.
   After my long relaxed I've decided to go home so I get up and get my bag turn off the lights and closed the door of my office and I started to walk...and when I passing by on her room I decided to walk again.
  Because,I know she's been sleeping right now so I walk again and not bother her.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: next update ulit guys...so I'll hope you all that you like the story..."gommaseumnida" jalgayo")