A Perfectly Peaceful Afternoon

Hi, it's Rosie (@chespin44) here to update!

I hope you guys appreciate this because I wrote this in break, and since I was sitting alone, a teacher came up to me, and we had an awkward little chat where I tried to explain that just because I was sitting alone, it didn't mean that I was lonely. It was sweet of her to check up on me though! (:

By the way, this has some spoilers from @abbilovegood 's 'Tell Him I Love Him. 

TRIGGER WARNING: there's killing going on (it's not brutal or anything, just thought I'd let you know)

~~~

Birds were chirping jovially, and the baby blue sky was covered with differently shaped clouds. The forest clearing this little story takes place in seemed perfectly quiet and calm. The only thing that could remind one of any shenanigans out of the ordinary, were a few weapons, laying scattered on the ground. The lonely arrows, baseball bat and worn out books gave the place a certain air of rebellion.

Suddenly, a faint pop could be heard, and a girl appeared. She was carrying a rather large pot of red liquid. 

"Here it is!" Rosie shouted into the silence. 

A second girl appeared. "Okay we need to finish this, right here, right now," Melodie said.

At this, another girl materialised. "Wait what?" Ollie asked in confusion.

Rosie pointed to a little cabin in the distance. "We're here to kill Nox, Peter and Amy." She looked around at the scattered weapons. "We didn't get around to actually killing them last time."

"Oh, right," Ollie said, suddenly remembering the last time they they had been here. That time there had been a lot more talking than killing going on. She pulled out a wand from her pocket and flicked it. "Sorry, I've got my wand and bats ready now."

Melodie flicked her wand too but what appeared out of thin air was a little more. "Book army assembled as always, this time I'm branching out with a catapult to fire giant cupcakes as well."

"That's ambitious," said Maddy as she entered the clearing. "I have one shot to make this count." She smirked. "Your welcome for that."

"Unfortunately Meels can't make it," Ollie pouted, "let's make this special."

"Yeah, I can't stay either, I'll come back to finish it though," Maddy said, slightly disgruntled. And with a pop, she disapparated. 

"Let's do this!" (Melodie)

Ollie wracked her bat. "For Jily!"

Rosie gestured to the heavy pot in her hands. "I've got the hot soup ready!" Her eyes twinkled with malice. "To throw at them."

"FOR JILY!"

~~~

And soon enough, after the girls had successfully lured their three victims out of the small cabin, the battle had begun. 

Curses were zipping past everyone, books were flying everywhere, and Nox, Amy and Peter were having hot soup thrown at them. Giant cupcakes splattered on their faces, clogging their clothes with sticky chocolate icing and temporarily blinding them. 

"Nice one, Rosie and Mel!" Ollie shouted through the chaos. 

Suddenly Peter fell with a loud 'thud', his face pale, his eyes closed. Rosie poked his still body with her toe. 

"I think he's down," Ollie stated bluntly. She whipped her head towards Nox and Amy, who were still tumbling around, blinded by cupcake icing. "Now there's just Mr. Darcy and the other Landel left!" 

Melodie pumped her fist. "LET'S GO! DIE, DIE, DIE!" She shouted at the top of her longs. The others didn't mind this one bit though; they merely pumped their own fists as well in response.

For a short second, Maddy appeared, kicking the corpse of Peter with her combat boots. 

The girls advanced on their two remaining victims, each with weapons in hand. 

At this point, yet another girl joined them. "KILL, KILL, KILL!" Koko screamed as she entered the fight.

Rosie took a break from her soup-throwing, gathering up some dirt from the ground and throwing it at Nox' white blond hair instead. "Take that, Pride and Prejudice!"

Koko attacked with her many paint brushes, splattering paint on Amy (Legally Blonde). 

Melodie attacked them both with a new army of books and cupcakes, screaming something about killing sons of dishwashers and daughters of microwaves. 

Shedding a tear, Rosie used her last supply of delicious tomato soup on Amy. 

Melodie waved her wand so a big bowl of more soup materialised. "Here, take this for later," she said kindly, handing the bowl to Rosie. 

Suddenly, just as the two Landels were surrendering, Maddy appeared again with a crossbow in her arms. "I've returned."

"Strike them down, Maddy!" Melodie screamed. 

Maddy pointed her crossbow at the victims and fired. The shots hit the two, who had just registered that she had entered the battle again, straight in the heart. 

They fell to the ground at once. 

"And they're dead." Rosie announced triumphantly. 

"Yeah, now let's celebrate the victory!" Koko said, waving a flag. "Pleasure fighting with you all!"

"Woohoo! We did it guys, well done!" Meliode beamed. 

And with that, they all said their goodbyes, Melodie and Koko disapperating, Rosie flying away on a carpet and Maddy riding into the distance in a golf car. 

~~~

Some time later, Lelê, Ollie, who had vanished during the battle for some reason, Agent, Abbi, Teddy, Leena, Alicia, Nimmi, Meels and Molly each visited the soup, icing, blood, paint (and corpse) covered battleground, congratulating their fellow squad members on their victory. 

In reality, they should get all the credit, for it was them that transfigured away the remains of the traitorous dead bodies. 

~~~

From now on, everyone can help us in battle. Whenever we're about to fight, we'll post it on the message board. Make sure to go on your newsfeed to see what story we're on!

Love you guys! 🧡🧡🧡

FOR JILY!

~Rosie