Chapter 5

Weyln

I feel like crap, I'm hungry and dizzy. Keon set me on a cushioned table thing, I wasn't really paying attention to what was around me since the room was spinning. All I wanted to do was eat then sleep.

Keon gently rebandaged my back again. I soon became aware that I was butt naked and I blushed hard. "Hey...um...can I have some boxers...or something?" I asked once he was done and my tail covered my prince parts.

"Sure pup!" he smiled before he pulled out a nappy and I froze for a moment.

I came back quickly after it registered in my head what it was. "What the actual fuck. I'm not wearing a damn nappy I'm seventeen for fuck sakes, not two!" I yelled at him and he rolled his eyes at me.

"Don't say no-no words baby boy." He said in a smooth voice. I growled at him in frustration. "Hey, I could take you out in public completely naked if you'd prefer." He crossed his arm a smug look on his face knowing he won.

I blushed a looked away. "Fine..." I mumbled and he laid me down swiftly trapping me in the nappy.

"See that wasn't so hard." He cooed as I sat up. I just rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. He put on some black and white knee-high socks on my paws causing me to silently admit that they were nice. Next, he put me in a large black oversized hoodie, probably his. It smelt like him and was warm. I felt small and shy as I looked away and chewed on the hoodie sleeve. Keon picked me up suddenly causing me to yelp out in surprise. "Aw, I'm sorry puppy." He apologized but I didn't respond just kept the sleeve in my mouth just wanting something to chew on.

Keon

I carried my baby boy down to the kitchen. I still didn't have a highchair because I didn't want to get one too big or too small. I sat him down and he laid his head down as he took in slow tired breathes. It has been a long day for him after all.

I silently cooed at him as I made him some chicken nuggets shaped like dinos and mac in cheese. "Here you go pup." I said setting the food down and sat beside him. I wanted to feed him but right now I didn't want to push it.

His face was pale, and he looked ill, but he was probably only tired and hungry. He quickly started to eat but in a surprisingly normal rate. I carefully played with his hair and scratched behind his ears causing his tail to wag. "May I have some water please?" I heard his small voice pipe up when he was done.

I smiled and nodded grabbing a sippy cup, putting some medicine that would help him to go pee tonight in the water before giving it to him. "Here you go lovely." I smiled ruffling his hair.

I saw him scrunch his nose a bit, he wanted to say something about the sippy cup but decided against it. He snatched it out of my hand mumbling a small "thank you" before drinking the water quickly. Poor thing was so thirsty. "More?" he asked looking up at me with a cute look on his face, I nodded filling the cup up again and he chugged just as fast as the first one.

"Done little one?" I cooed as he rubbed his eyes yawning. I saw a small blush on his cheeks as he nodded. I picked him up earning a whine from him. I just chuckled and walked to the nursery again. He was too tired to fight so I was able to lay him down covering him with a soft black weighted blanket and put a stuffed bunny beside him, before closing the top to keep him from getting out on his own. "Good night little pup." I hummed noticing he was already out like a light.