Chapter 7

Weyln

I woke up feeling cold down in my crotch. I didn't like it. My legs were sore, and I felt a rash starting to form. My bladder throbbed as I felt the need to go again. Why did I drink so much water? Knowing him he probably put some type of drug in it to make me go.

My rash felt like it was getting worse, the pain meds for my back had worn back making that pain come back. So that was two pains slowly increasing.

"K-Keon! It hurts! Please!" my voice broke as I felt tears brim at my eyes.

Keon ran in worry on his face. He picked me up taking me to the changing table sitting me down and taking the nappy's off me quickly. "Oh, baby boy I'm so sorry." I heard him say as he examined my rash. He touched it making me cry out in pain. I closed my legs quickly as I curled up protectively trying my best not to cry. "Pup I need to put some cream on it so it will feel better." He said but I just shook my head whimpering softly.

"Your fault." I said as a few tears escaped.

"Baby boy, daddy's sorry let me make it up to you. Let go to the store and get you something nice, yeah?" he said gently. I blushed every time he called himself that.

I gulped a bit but slowly uncurled myself allowing him to rub the rash cream over my inner thighs. It was cold, causing me to whimper from the strange feeling it gave me. "I know baby." He whispered as he put me in a soft nappy, it was thick which made me whine in confusion.

"I-I don't wanna wear a nappy, much less in public Keon." I said shyly.

"Says the baby who peed so much his nappy almost leaked last night." Keon stated. I just looked down pouting softly.

He dressed me in some overalls, a blue shirt with puppies on it, knee high blue socks, and some black Velcro sneakers. I looked like a toddler. There was even a slight bulge from the nappy.

"Such a cute baby boy I have." Keon said in a proud voice as he picked me up putting me on his hip before he put a paci gag on me.

I just let out a small grumble as he grabbed a bag with extra stuff in it. He then carried me down to the car. I started squirming and whining trying to get out of his arms, I knew he would want to put me in that damn car seat. I started screaming and kicking ripping the gag off. "LET ME GO YOU FUCKER!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

Keon

I was scared I was going to drop him. He was screaming right in my ear. I was quickly getting annoyed with his attitude. "Stop screaming right now!" I bellowed in a deep voice. He quickly went quite his ears pressed against his head.

Oh shit...

Weyln looked at me with fear in his eyes that were now slightly glossy. "Baby boy I-" he quickly cut me off.

"J-just shut up." He whimpered not looking at me. I frowned as I buckled him up in his car seat before getting in on my side and drove off to the store.