Adrien is Jealous

Thud. Marinette knows what that means and it isn't good.

"Marinette what was that sound?" Her best friend, Alya asks from the phone.

"Uhh it was... Jacques!" She says loudly telling Chat she is on the phone and he has to come in quietly. Chat Noir lands on her bed and detransforms into Adrien.

"Let me guess, he crashed into your balcony at 9:00 PM," Alya says.

"Exactly," Marinette beams.

"Whatever now can we video call? I'm in desperate need of Marinette time and Adrien hogs you!" Alya asks desperately.

Marinette stifles a giggle when Adrien glares at the phone. "Sure just give me a minute," Marinette says before hanging up.

"I don't hog you and anyway she has no right to say that because she has Nino," Adrien declares.

"Whatever you say Minou besides you don't usually come this early so what's up?" Marinette asks.

"I just wanted to see my princess, and I told my father and your parents that I was sleeping over," Adrien says.

"Ok then but now shush I'm calling Alya," She tells him and he huffs.

"Whatever," He says slumping on her chaise.

"Hey girl, I finally get you to myself," Alya says. "Hey I sha-" Adrien starts and then slams his hand over his mouth.

"What. Was. THAT?!?" Alya asks.

Marinette eyes widen and stutters out an answer, "Uhh it was... Jacques, I should probably take him to the doctor... I think he has a sore throat!" Adrien looks at her weird wondering who Jacques is.

"What is with you and your obsession with Jacques and his obsession with you?" Alya asks.

Adrien almost flips the chaise over at that. No one will obsess over his princess other than him.

"Oh please, I'm not obsessed with him he's just a good listener and he's cute," Marinette says.

Adrien gapes at her. What! It's like she forgot she had a boyfriend who was listening to their conversation. Instead of questioning her he sneaks into her bathroom.

"Whoever this Jacques guy is I'm going to find him and cataclysm him," Adrien whispers to his kwami.

"Honestly kid you are so dumb," Plagg says before devouring his cheese. Adrien ignores him and plans 50 different ways to murder Jacques.

Meanwhile, Alya and Marinette are still talking. "Poor Adrien... you are gonna love the pigeon so much that when you two are married you'll want to keep Jacques as your pet and Adrien will have to keep sneezing whenever he is home," Alya says shaking her head.

Marinette blushes, "Oh please, if we get married we'll have a pet hamster."

"I thought you wanted a dog as well?" Alya asks.

Marinette widens her eyes, "No dogs. You know Adrien, he is literally a cat!"

"You're right, I swear I heard him purr or even hiss before," Alya exclaims.

Marinette laughs, "Wouldn't be surprised if he did." The two laugh.

"Ok girl, I got to go, see you tomorrow!" Alya says.

"Ok Al, good night!" Marinette says before ending the call.

Adrien chooses that time to come out. "Ok you have me all to yourself now, what movie do you want to watch?" Marinette asks.

"Marinette?" Adrien asks. Marinette nods telling him to go on.

He takes a deep breath and looks at her serious, "Who is Jacques?"

Marinette is silent for a few minutes until realization fills her eyes, "Kitty... are you... jealous?"

"I- wha- no- of cour- Well. Actually you know what I am jealous and I have every right to be! My girlfriend is going on about how this guy is a great listener and how cute he is!" Adrien says firmly.

Marinette looks at him in disbelief then bursts into laughter, "Oh my goodness, this is priceless!"

Adrien pouts, "I don't find this very funny."

Marinette tried to calm herself, "Ok I'm sorry, but wow. Ok here, ha one minute.... Ok Adrien you have no reason to be jealous because 1. He was my excuse 2. You know I only like you and 3. Jacques... is a pigeon."

At that, Adrien goes silent and Plagg just falls to the ground laughing. "Can we pretend this never happened?" Adrien asks eyes full of hope.

"We'll see kitty we'll see," Marinette says.

The night ends with Marinette and Adrien cuddling and skipping the movie.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey Angels! Welcome to my new book I hope you like it! The next chapter is exposing Lila so yeah, yay! Anyway, this was just a nice little fluffy chapter. See you next chapter. Bye Angels!

 Bye Angels!