𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔱𝔢𝔢𝔫

"STOP IT" Dream yelled getting everyone's attention, "ALL OF YOU, DROP YOUR WEAPONS" and they did, Will made the same call, everyone was unarmed. Dream ran over to me and George who lay side by side on the blood-stained grass.

"What was that for?" Georges's tone was laced with anger and confusion, "You didn't tell me this part of the plan, you said we'd scare them, not try to kill my sister!" Dream lectured harshly, "Did all of you know?" he looked around at them, their eyes landing on the ground.

Dream let out a deep sigh, "Ivy, are you okay?" Clay asked, looking into my eyes, I nodded slowly, "fine, just dizzy". Wilbur carried me inside to the medical center, everyone from L'manburg following behind him "this is gonna hurt" Niki spoke calmly. 

I nodded my head, Tommy held out his hand and gave me a weak smile, I grabbed it tightly, as she pulled out the first arrow from my arm I yelped in pain, next she took out the other, then it all went dark.

I was woken up by shaking violently, my eyes fluttered open Toby was in front of me with his hands placed on my shoulders, "Toby?" he looked behind him, "she's up" the boy looked back at me, "you passed out from the pain, and blood loss I think" "great". 

Niki walked over to the side of my bed, "Do you want some pain killers?" I shook  my head, as I looked around the room I noticed they where the only two there, "where is everyone else?" "making our declaration," Toby told me, I sat up "let's go then". 

The two helped me up, we made our way back outside, all of there were standing on top of the van. Will cleared his throat, "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SUCK IT GREEN BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" he yelled, all of us burst into a fit of laughter. 

Wilbur closed the book and looked around at everyone, "Well, that's it. You can now refer to me as President Soot" he shifted his attention, "Dream, thank you, I'm sure that we are all ready to live in harmony amongst each other. Accept you Eret, you can go fuck yourself" Eret rolled his eyes. 

"I believe we're done here gentlemen" Will spoke, jumping down off the van, the three boys followed behind him. Tommy rushed over to me, "are you alright?" the bonded asked, "I'm fine, don't worry about it, Tom" I reassured him. 

George came over to me, Dream and Sap beside him, "I'm sorry Ivy" he apologized, "I'm sorry too" Sap spoke up, "So am I" I gave all of the boys a warm smile, "thank you boys" I told them although I did accept there apologizes George still seemed off.