03

"Mind if I join you?" A very similar voice asked. I turned to see who it was, it was Kenma. I smiled then patted the ground signaling for him to sit. He pulled out his own Switch and we started playing animal crossing, while talking. Not anything very special, just a nice conversation about volleyball and what the future would hold. The conversation ended, and there was silence, a calm and soothing silence, you could hear the wind blow. There was nothing awkward about this silence, for a while I totally forgot about the rest of the world. I forgot about that stupid picture, I forgot about how I fell asleep on Kenma's lap. I forgot pretty much everything. I then felt really tired, I forgot Kenma was next to me as I slowly dozed off into a calm relaxing rest.

Kenma's POV

I was playing animal crossing next to (Y/N), we talked about what we wanted to do in the future. She claimed she wanted to open her own maid cat café. As the thought of her in a maid costume run through my mind I could feel my face heat up, I didn't want her to see me blush so I looked back down at the game.

 As the thought of her in a maid costume run through my mind I could feel my face heat up, I didn't want her to see me blush so I looked back down at the game

(A/N: This is the maid outfit.( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I dont own this image^ )

After a few minuetes of a calming silence, I felt a bit of weight against my shoulder. I turned to see (Y/N) laying down on my shoulder, it looked like she was sleeping. I could feel my face heat up and I kissed her forehead. WAIT! WHAT DID I JUST DO!?! I thought to myself as I put my hand on my lips. I looked up at the cherry tree as I saw the pink flower petals float in the sky. I looked back down and stared at (Y/N)'s hand. I used my finger to trace out the words, "I love you", on her hand hoping she wouldn't wake up as I did this. I have like (Y/N) for a while, but I knew she didn't like me back. She would always talk about other guys who she thought were "Hot" or "Cute". For example just the other day she saw a picture of one of Shiritorizawa's volleyball player's Instagram post and said he looked "really hot", then her face went a deep red.

 For example just the other day she saw a picture of one of Shiritorizawa's volleyball player's Instagram post and said he looked "really hot", then her face went a deep red

(A/N: ^^^Tenou's post >/////< I own nothing)

Then last week she looked at Lev's Snapchat story and she said that he was "Super cute". her face went a cute pink as she smiled at the photo.