the bedroom

"strip now" Aizawa basically commanded you. you looked at him a bit shocked, but you did as you were told.

After you stripped to pretty much nothing, Aizawa did the same. He pushed you onto his bed and kissed you, groping you as he did so. You moaned into the kiss as he played with your breasts. You two pulled away from the kiss for air. Aizawa took this as a time to move on and moved down your body, trailing little kisses until he reached your heal. You blushed dark and looked away from him, embarrassed. "look at me" Aizawa said, using his hands to move your head in his direction.

You gulped as you looked down at him. Without another word, Aizawa began rubbing your clit, making little circles on it. You moaned and covered your mouth, you growing warmer by the second.

Suddenly you felt something soft and warm on your clit and you jerked a bit at the sudden wave of pleasure. You looked down at Aizawa, who was now using his tongue on your clit, making little circles. you soon felt yourself come close to cumming and moaned louder. Aizawa pulled away at the last second, leaving you whining a bit at the loss of pleasure. You were about to ask him why he stopped, but before you could, Aizawa thrusted into you hard. You moaned and threw your head back. Aizawa took no time and started thrusting into you hard and a little fast.

You moaned loud, and soon felt yourself grow that knot in your stomach, already about to burst. "sh-shit Im cumming!" you shouted right before you let out the loudest moan you could make as you came. "shit" Aizawa said though clampped teeth as he speed up his thursts, soon cumming in you with a hard thurst. He pulled out, leaving for what you guessed was the bathroom and coming back with a towel to clean up with. Aizawa helped you clean up and at least put on underwear and him putting on his own, then slipping the two under the covers. "night y/n" Aizawa said, wrapping an arm around you "night" you said and then drifting of to sleep.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL

you and aizawa saw each other in the hallways and aizawa winked at you and said "can't wait for tonight"

A/N

ok so i hope you like this one and i can't wait to write part 4