doing it at school

"Can't wait for tonight" Aizawa said. After he said that you couldn't stop blushing.

You then went to your class that your supposed to be teaching. When you got their you couldn't focus on anything because of last night.

But you still taught your class like you were supposed too

After class was finished, you had to go to a staff meeting too discus some stuff.

you were running late so you ran, when you got there everyone was already there and so was Aizawa.

The only available seat was beside him. So you went and sat next to him.

when you sat down he smirked at you making you blush.

he started to rub his thigh against yours, you pushed it away and and gave him the stop look.

he didn't, and started to rub your clit with his hands.

you let out a small moan, after you did that everyone stared at you.

you apologized and they kept the meeting going.

Aizawa whispered to you and said "you have to be quite so they don't hear us"

He then started pumping his fingers in you.

you were biting your lips so they don't hear you

Aizawa has going even faster now, you tried so hard not to make a noise.

you then felt a knot form, and then a min later you climaxed onto his fingers.

Aizawa then pulled out his and then smirked at you.

And then 5 mins later the meeting ended, everyone got up and you and aizawa did too.

you were about to leave when someone grabbed ur wrist.

you turned around to see who it was.

" h-hawks?" you said.

A/N

Ok so i hope you like this one i will be making a part 5 and i know hawks doesn't work at UA but can you plz pretend he does. Anyways i love you all so much.