Sam X Ethan

Try,
And you fail.
Succeed,
And you fail

I stared at the wall, the clock ticked on as the teacher droned about algebra or something like that. I hadn't been paying attention scince the start of maths but my mind still refused to make me listen. The bell rung. It was 3:05pm. I packed my things away and applied my mask to my face.

                           *°•x•°*

I strode up the hill, my legs were weak but I kept going. I was nowhere near my house. I ran into Bo, on my way up. He was talking to me, it was all for naught. Finally I got home. I grabbed a Pepsi Max from the fridge and ran upstairs to my room, I slammed the door shut. My stuffy blazer was thrown to the ground but later hung up. My tie was also hung up. I dropped all my other clothes into a wash basket and slipped into a pair of pyjama pants.

Sam had sent me a text over WhatsApp.

Sam

(Hey, how r u doing?)
V

                                                     (Good, u?)
                                                                    V
(Ye I'm fine)
(Call?)
V

"Hey," I said groggily. Sam just smiled, he always brightened the darkest days.
"Geez, double maths?"
I simply nodded.
"We didn't do any written work. Just sat and listened for an hour."
"I got double art."
"Lucky."
I heard some noise from the other end of the line.
"I gotta go now."
"Ok by-"
He hung up.
I instantly blushed remembering he was shirtless. I hated being bi sometimes.