The small home

Ruby opened her eyes and felt the stinky smell of dogs brush her face. 

She noticed her brother archer trying to play with her by smacking his paws in her face. She growled as she jumped up and tumbled on top of him. Her sister Lola hissed and turned around.

  Oh Lola wont you ever be a puppy sometimes?  Ruby thought staring at her sister. Once there mother had ran off her sister Lola had became the leader of there pack. She was the biggest and strongest of the whole pack. Thats why her brother and sisters chose her. 

Though she never wanted to have fun. 

She stood there next to the opened crack that even humans could go through. She watched it with glaring eyes making sure no one came in. 

Ruby tried to smile staring at her sister maybe one day she could be like that. Protecting the ones she loved.

 Though right now she was only a puppy and her desire was to have fun. 

Ruby jumped at her brother again and bit his neck softly so she wouldnt hurt him, though he still screamed and tumbled her of her feet. This was what she called fun, if only Lola could see this is what puppys do.

But she is pretecting us Rubys inner thoughts answered. Though she couldnt help herself. She growled at her brother as he jumped backwards. Ruby started to walk towars her sister and archer wimpered. She turned and smiled. She needs to have fun brother.