The Weaselys

•••Hello! Thank you for reading! I trust you will enjoy being at the Centre of your very own Hogwarts harem! Make sure to comment what you think, and relish in fantasy😌💅🏻•••

                               •Y/N's POV•
I scavenge the cupboards looking for something quick to make for breakfast.
"Today is the day I finally get to buy new school supplies!"
I jump happily.
"Though...I guess it's not the school supplies that excites me per se.."

The sun gleams through the large sliding glass door, my family owl Bonbon, is perched on a branch of the old plum tree that holds a sizeable tree fort.
"It's more...seeing my friends"
(The story gets better, bare with me)

Smiling softly, I put two pieces of bread in the toaster oven and open the glass door.
Waking over to the tree, I take in the climate, It's a rather nice day for where I live. I grab hold of a thick branch and heave myself on top of it.
"Speaking of my friends, I wonder what he's up to.."

over the summer I have filled out a bit, I mean not all that much, but I've noticed some changes...I guess it all comes at a price though...stupid acne, no matter what I do, I've still got it all over the place! My family says it's not as bad as I think, but that doesn't do anything to stop my insecurities!
I huff, just thinking about it gets me all worked up.

Bon Bon nips at her foot, trying to get a letter off.
"Oh! Who's it from?"
I untie the string so that the letter almost falls to the ground.
"Whoa!"
I say, catching it just in time.

The letter has a wax seal in the form of a rather adorable looking badger. I grin slightly. Cedric has been sending me letters every couple of days since summer break started. The letters usually contain a couple of pictures and a small charm which makes the envelope turn into a papier-mâché animal. I've kept every one of them, the Lil animals are just so cute! I couldn't possibly throw them away! Thus the reason I have an entire shelf dedicated to a Papier-mâché Zoo.

I open the envelope and a couple of pictures of him practicing quidditch fall out onto the branch, I watch the envelope with fondness as it folds itself into a puppy. My smile brightens as the puppy pounces onto my lap and snuggles my leg. Picking up the photos, I examine the way Cedric glides inside the frame. He does look happy...

The sound of my toast popping reminds me of how hungry I am. I gather my things and jump down off of the branch, giving Bon Bon a treat on the way inside.

Time skip to Diagon Alley•

Bonbon and I pace ourselves through the crowd, looking for anyone we recognize. No luck. I sigh and look down at my list...my brow furrows.
"..Monster book... a book of monsters?"
Well, this should be fun.

I spot a shop with literature piled up on the windowsill and decide that would be my best bet. Entering the shop, I immediately take notice of a man that seems to be wrestling with...a book?... A BOOK WITH TEETH?? A look of both confusion and fear flashes my face as the man throws the monstrous creature back into its cage. After catching his breath, he fixes his gaze on me.
"Oh for Merlin's sake!! You're not here for THE MONSTER BOOK OF MONSTERS! Are you???"
He looks at me with a death stare, and I decide I could probably go this year without such a vicious book.
"I..um- no-no! You needn't go through the trouble! I'll just uh..I'll be...I'll be on my way then!"
I turn to leave and end up almost knocking a stack of books over.
"Oh my- WOW..okay! Sorry! Sorry! I'm going now!"

I make it out of the shop safely...only to crash into an entire family! I fall onto my back, causing Bonbon to go Berserk and take flight. Shooting straight up, I try and catch her.
"Hey! NO!! BONBON!!!"
Her well-kept feathers slip right through my fingers, and she flys away...
"OH, MY FUC-....."
Just then, I remember that there is a bundle of people behind me...