9 - Drunken King

THIRD PERSON

"Ooh! Look, Ki-" Mehana's excited outburst was interrupted by a hand covering her mouth.

"Shhh..." The King bought a finger onto his lips. The girl immediately shut her lips while Pitou giggles at the sight.

"May I suggest a name? How about Oujima? The King's title is still embedded and it also has a nice sound to it." They bowed a bit under their black cloak.

"Yes...call me Oujima for now." The green ant crossed his arms in satisfaction while Mehana just took note of it and began running around the bustling street market.

"Wow, look at this jewelry!"

"Oh, hey! These outfits aren't bad too!"

"Ooh, look at this cute turtle! It reminds me of you." She finally stops at a pet store. She crouches down and observes the baby turtle, which was now slowly crawling in the tank. It dived into a small pool of water, resting there like a goose.

"Me? This weak tiny thing?" His Majesty scrunches up his nose at the sight of the small turtle. Mehana couldn't help but laugh at his ridiculous expression. He was offended by a turtle!

"Well...you both are green. And also your head looks kinda like his shell." She chortles as he glares at the animal.

"...We are shopping elsewhere!" He took her hand and dragged her to a food stall, where they sold all sorts of candy.

"Woah! Chocolates and sprinkles, that is what I was talking about!" Mehana points at two items before purchasing them quickly. She hands Meruem a piece of chocolate and probes him to eat it.

"Hmm..." He crunches down on it with sparkling eyes. "It's sweet yet carries a bit of bitterness. It also melts in my mouth easily."

"Good, right? Hehe, now try this!" She hands him a vanilla cupcake decorated with sprinkles.

"Hmm, less favored than the thing called chocolate. I like chocolate better." He nods after swallowing the cupcake in one bite. " It's decided. We will buy every chocolate in your store." The King smiles and slams his hand down on the stall's counter. The shopkeeper frantically nods when he saw Meruem's glowing amethyst orbs.

"Wow! We have a large stock of chocolates now!" Mehana jumps up with a grin. "Come on! I need to show you macarons and mochi!"

-

The sun was about to set and Meruem has never felt so tired in his life. It's been five hours- actually, he lost count.

'Does this human not know the meaning of rest?' He thought bitterly as he was dragged away by Mehana. He was then pulled into a small building where it reeked of a smell he has never encountered before.

"Hehe, I want to order two bottles of grape wine!" Mehana cheerfully requests. They both sat on tall stools as Meruem scans the unknown environment.

"What is this place? It smells." His nose twitched.

"It's the bar! And that smell is coming from the alcohol." She answers.

"Hmm..." The King eyes the bartender, who is now preparing their wine, pouring the dark purple liquid into a glass cup. The man notices the ant's stare and smiles kindly before handing over the cup.

"It smells sweet." Meruem takes it with a sniff. "Weird..." He makes a face before sipping it.

"Would you like a cup, Pitou?" Mehana laughs and turns to the guard who currently stood behind His Majesty.

"C-Can I?" They gulped at the scent. Mehana nods and gives them her cup. Pitou raises it to their mouth with wide eyes.

"Wow...it tastes strange yet addicting. Thank you."

"Your welcome. But too much isn't good for you, so don't drink too much!" Mehana sips her own wine that was given by the bartender.

"Pitou, we are buying all the grape wine here." Meruem declares with sparkling eyes. He finishes his cup and slams it down slightly. Mehana stares in uncertainty as Meruem's face began flushing a light blue hue.

"Uh...so you're a lightweight..." She takes the cup away from him and hands it to the bartender. "Pitou, you can follow his orders but right now I'm going to take him home before he starts getting too drunk."

Mehana takes Meruem's hand and runs to the carriage.

"Back to the Palace, please." She says and the driver nods.

MEHANA

"Hmmm..." His Majesty groans a bit as he leans against me. "Mehana..."

"Y-Yes!?" I squeaked and placed him down on my bed. If Pouf and Toupi catch sight of this then they will surely kill me while the King is unconscious! I can't let them see him in such a vulnerable state.

"Mmnn...mine." He whispers, his heavy breaths reeking of liquor. He then grabs my arm and pulls me onto him. I stare at his slightly closed lids in anticipation.

Sleep, you naughty yet provocative King!

"Damn it..." I huffed as my stomach pressed against his abs. It felt warm and defined, which made it even worse because now I think I'm finding an ant hot.

My inappropriate thoughts were cut off by a sudden hand grabbing both of my cheeks. My eyes widened as Meruem pulls my face closer, my cheeks squishing against my nose.

"Haha..." He chuckles at me and I furrowed my brows in frustration. How dare he make fun of me!

I punched his face, using my Nen. Though it left a slight bruise, it didn't do enough damage since he seemed unfazed.

"Disobedient girl." He mutters before pinning me on the bed. "Do not infuriate me." He leans in and kisses me roughly.

I gasped as his tongue slipped in and dominated me once again. The taste of grape wine including his saliva was intoxicating. I tighten my grip on his muscular arm, trying to get his attention to stop. He doesn't and continues to conquer my body by stroking my inner thighs, which instantly made my legs feel weak.

"W-Wait!" I panted for air as he breathed in my scent from my neck. "I'm sorry..." I pouted and flashed him my puppy eyes.

Please let me go!

"...That only makes me want to touch you even more." He growls and squeezes my thighs. I whimpered in defeat.

Let's just say Pouf and Youpi did not like the sounds they heard from my room that night.