I love you beary much

Hannah and Josh have been friends since they were little, they have watched each other grow for the last 18 years and have been practically attached at the hip.
Today was the day that they moved in together, because they found it more logical to rent an apartment together, since they both will be living in LA.

"And that's the last box" Josh said, collapsing on the couch. "Damn bassett I didn't know you had so much stuff" Hannah chuckled, as she sat down next to him. "Me have a lot of stuff? Please han I carried all your clothes boxes' ' he said, giving her a look. "I can't believe this place is ours!" Hannah exclaimed, "I know it's crazy. It feels like just yesterday we were playing in the sandbox '' Josh smiled, remembering the past.

"We should probably start unpacking" she suggested, lazily pulling herself off the couch. "I guess" Josh reluctantly agreed. After about an hour of unpacking, Josh came across a box labeled "Hannah and Josh's stuffed animals", upon opening the box, Josh discovered similar bears, but one was wearing a dress and the other a suit. "Hey Hannah, look at this," Josh said, as he held up the two bears.

"Oh my god Frances I've been looking for her everywhere!" she said, immediately making her way over to him and taking the bear out of his hands. "Wait, you remember these?" the curly hair boy asked, confused and interested in what she'd say. "Yeah, when we were little our moms took us to build a bear and we got matching bears but I named mine frances and you named yours franklin, and we use to play with them all the time and even acted like they were a couple" hannah responded, looking down at the fuzzy brown bear.

"Oh yeah I remember now" Josh smiled as he looked down at franklin. "We always used to have them kiss, like this" Hannah said, as she quickly made the two stuffed bears kiss. "I mean I always wished that we could do that" she said, not noticing she just admitted she wanted to kiss her best friend. "Wait, you want to kiss me," Josh asked, surprised. "What? Why do you think that" she said, nervously chuckling. "Because you just said it" Josh responded, moving closer to her.

"Oh um that was a long time ago?" Hannah said, still trying to play cool. "I mean I wouldn't be opposed to the idea hannah i have always had a crush on you" josh smiled, as he placed a hand on her cheek and slowly started to lean in. Soon the two shared a short but sweet kiss.

" I can't tell you how long I've wanted to do that," he laughed, quickly kissing her again, this time more passionate than the first time. "Josh i've always had a crush on you too, I was just always so nervous to say anything" she blushed, playing with her hands. "Well Hannah, will you do me the honor and let me be your boyfriend?" Josh asked, "I would love to josh" she responded, then connected their lips again.

Requested by Gpiggy20