T H R E E.

☆ C L A I R E ☆

C L A I R E

Claire's eyes fluttered open, a white blur being the only thing she could see. Rubbing her eyes, they finally focused on what they were looking at: her white ceiling. Once she realized that she was in her bed at the Highland dorms, her body was hit with a shock of exhaustion and a massive headache.

Guess she had to pay the price for a messy night out.

Not sure what time it was, Claire picked up her phone, which was conveniently placed on the nightstand. Her mind didn't even register the time when she saw an incoming text from an unknown number. Alarm bells rang throughout her head as she tried reading the text.

UNKNOWN NUMBER: Hi Claire, it's Sasha Kennedy from TheROCK. Call me?

Her stomach dropped, a wave of uncertainty washing over her. Why did Sasha want to talk to her and how had she found her number? Before Claire could call her, she fished around her purse for an Aspirin tab and swallowed the pill with some bottled water she kept by her bedside. She knew if it weren't for Ella, she would have probably been lying in her own vomit on the nightclub floor.

Mustering all the courage she had, Claire clicked on the number and waited for Sasha to answer.

"Claire, I'm so glad you called!" Sasha greeted warmly through the other end.

"Hey, Sasha. What's up?" Claire asked, trying her best to feign what non-hungover people sound like.

"I found out later last night that you're going to Highland Academy. That's where my friends and I attend and I was wondering if you'd like to meet for lunch? I'm sure a friendly face would help since you're new and all," She offered.

Claire hesitated before replying, "That sounds good, just text me the time and place."

"You got it. See you then!" She said before hanging up.

SASHA KENNEDY: Delilah's, @12

Sasha's quick response gave her an hour to get ready and fix the state she was in. Claire walked into her bathroom and looked in the mirror. She was wearing yesterday's outfit except she had an added accessory, James' jacket. She rubbed her fingers against the expensive leather, sighing at the predicament she had gotten herself in.

Quickly undressing, Claire stepped into the shower, feeling the hot stream wash away any impurities from last night. When she stepped out of the shower, she felt like a new woman, no longer horribly hungover. As most of her stuff was still in boxes, it took a little longer to find her desired outfit but she finally found something worthy for brunch with a Darling. Her makeup only took a few minutes to complete as she had mastered the skill back in L.A. thanks to all the back-to-back events that her life consisted of for years.