Cute

Changbin

After that incident that happened yesterday, chan hasn't come up to me recently. I felt really confused but pushed it aside. At least he hasn't bullied me.

I was at lunch with my friends.

"Changbin you're so cutee."You're big cheeks are so chubby." Jeongin said.

"Jeongin stop. I'm your hyung."

"You might be my hyung but you're still cute." He said squishing my cheeks more.

"Stopppp. 'm not cute." I said pouting.

I then turn to a commotion that was going on in the cafeteria. I already know it's chan and his friends because the same thing always happens.

I notice my friends looking at an individual person so i snap them out of their thoughts.

"Hello. Earth to you." I said snapping my fingers and they payed attention to me.

"What were you guys looking at?"

"Well the bad boys. They give me chills." Minho said.

"Why are you guys so worried about them? They are just pathetic losers. I don't understand why peo-"

"Uh changbin." Jeongin said.

"Let me finish." I said hating the thought of being interrupted.

"I don't understand why people like them they are just bullies. Like-"

"Um changbin." Seungmin said.

"Let. Me. Finish."

"Like why can't they just get a life." I finished and then felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn and it's...

Chan and his friends. I think my soul left my body.

"Are you done?" Chan asked raising an eyebrow.

"U-um yeah and i was just about to leave now. Bye!" I said turning my head and tried walking fast. But then i felt a hand on my shoulder, "Oh no. You're not going anywhere." Chan said.

"Hey leave him alone." Seungmin said standing up from the table.

"Sit back down. This has nothing to do with you." Chan said.

"Um it does because he is my friend so let him go."

"Boys." Chan said looking at friends.

"You know what to do." His friends gave him a nod and sat at my table.

I tried to get away from Chan's grasp but he was so strong.

"Like i said you're not going anywhere."

"Hey leave him alone. He's too cute for someone to beat him." Jeongin said.

"Innie! I said i was not cute." I said pouting.

"You are cute and face it." He said and smiled.

I look away from him and look at chan. He had a frown on his face. He looked at me, grabbed my arm, and led me to the restroom.

He lushed me against the wall. Hands besides each side of my head.

"You are a slut. Ha. I knew it. You like people telling you that you're cute. Like people touching you're cheeks. Ha pathetic." Chan spat.

"Why does it matter to you? Huh? Do you like me or something? Because apparently you know what I'm doing all the time." I said to him and his face turned beat red. Seriously what is wrong with this guy? He always gets fevers. He needs medicine.

"What's wrong with you? You're red again. Are you sure you don't need medicine or something?" I asked.

"I don't n-need anything you loser." He said.

I then went to touch his face to check if it was too hot. And it was. Cute.

But I said cute out loud by accident.

"Cute." His eyes widened and looked at me.

"W-what did you say?"

"I-i'm sorry! I thought i said that in my head." I quickly said.

"So you find me cute?" He raised an eyebrow.

"y-yes." I said very low.

He hooked a finger under my chin to raise up my head. At this point i was blushing. And i never imagined him to  say this...

"Cute."